By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *Best Sony PSP Elimination Game - MGS: Peace Walker Wins

+ Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Final Fantasy Tactics

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Doh!

+ Crisis Core
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta x2

When I put it -10 for Got of War, my keyboard froze, and I had to restart my computer. Kratos is out there for you...

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

ruimartiniman said:

+ Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Final Fantasy Tactics

WHOAH! You killed Tactics! 3 negative votes to a dead franchise (died before you started kicking it). This means that you have 4 negative votes next time you vote. Please split it over 4 different games, -20 is far far too powerful. (So you have 1 + vote next time, and 4 different - votes). They must all be different games.

+ Gran Turismo

- LittleBigPlanet

Final Fantasy Tactics, Valkyrie Profile, and Dissidia: Final Fantasy have been eliminated. 29 games left.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

+Patapon
-Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

+ Valkyria Chronicles
- Metal Gear Solid

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

+Jeanne d'Arc
-Persona 3 Portable

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

+Patapon
-God of War: Chains of Olympus

+God of War: Chains of Olympus
-Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

+LocoRoco
-Burnout

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

+Jeanne d'Arc
-Persona 3 Portable

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)