By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First week Predictions of Super smash brawl in Japan, US, abd Others?

I'm a little optomistic of course but I think that brawl can have a few million world wide at launch

Japan 900k
USA 1.4m
PAL: 800k

Its not what people say that is offensive, it is how we react to it that determines offense or not- REBT theory of Albert Ellis.

Competing in online FPS since 1999.

Currently own a supreme gaming PC playing CoD4

Currently own a Wii with Mario Party 8, Resident Evil 4, Trauma Center: New Blood, Wii play, Mario Strikers Charged, and Wii sports. Looking forward to Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Http://www.onlinebrawlcommunity.com    Online Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament Series!  Feel free to sign up and chat with fellow smashers using our forums.  Casual competitions (i.e. HomeRun Contest) to come soon!

Around the Network

Japan: 300k
NA: 800k
Others: 450k

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

it will sell + >3,5 million in first 3 weeks WW

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Japan: 350K
North America: 750K
Others: 500K

Total: 1.6M first week WW.

My Mains in Brawl

japan: 300k
NA: 800k
Others: 500k

first week total = 1.6 million

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Around the Network

Japan - 450k
Europe - 500k
American - 850k

Japan: 350k

NA: 650k

EU/others: 400k

Total: 1.4 million

Lifetime: 7.3 million

I don't see SSBB going past 8 million Lifetime. These 12m+ life predictions are insanity.

I dont think it will have a great first week anywhere other than america but will have amazing legs. Will still reach at least 15 million by end of generation.

i see it as probably being over 7 million by the end of 2008 (along with mario galaxy, wiifit, and maybe mario kart if they release it early enough in the year). definitely around 15 million lifetime.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Im going with:

America-1M

Japan-600k

Others-500k

I beleive that of any wii games, SSBB is the Wii game for the major of people would enjoy. It was the one of the many reason why me and a few of my friends own a wii.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"