By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty 4

So here's a quick question, is it comming to the Wii, and if not , why?

Someone swore to me they had it on their Wii, but I was doubtful from the beginning, so looking it up I find it available on everything but the Wii.

It's even available on the DS -

With that being said, if it can be on the DS, why not the Wii? I know they screwed up CoD:3 on the Wii, atleast thats what ive heard/read.

So whats going on with it?

Around the Network

I think its because of wii's online system

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

eww, why would anyone want COD4 on the wii.

Yes, ive also heard "the Wii cant handle the graphics" , which is bunk if it's on the DS

and doubly bunk for sales because a FPS done right will sell well, activision did a poor job.

CoD3 on Wii didn't do THAT bad...

It was a cheap-ass port so they made a profit:

The Wii version sold 340k in America. No EU data included but the game sold decent there... I know 3 people who own the game.

The PS3 version (Including EU and Japan) sold 540k so i guess the Wii version sold equally well or slightly better.

I guess the Wii's graphical limits were the main reason behind the fact that CoD4 wasn't on Wii...

Sales can't be it, Cod2 Big red one even came out on the Cube in 2005/2006. 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Im sorry but I cant accept such excuses as "The Wii Cant handle it" - It's on the DS, THE DS! are you telling me the DS is more powerful? NO!!

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

just wait until next year, COD5 will most likely come to the wii.

Why can't every game ever made be on my system?

They made a game, released it on some platforms but not others, and sold a lot of copies.

I really don't see the problem with this.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

It won't be on the Wii because it simply can't handle it. Of course it will be on the DS.. It is only on the DS because of the large userbase... The game would have to be extremely dumbed down.