By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - * Best Nintendo DS Elimination Game (Dragon Quest IX is the winner!)

+ Chrono Trigger
- Kirby Super Star

lol at you thinking a Kirby game is better than Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

+ TWEWY

- Big Brain Academy

MANUELF said:
+ Jump Ultimate Stars (You missed the best DS game!!!)
- Brain Age

I knew I would have missed some games, thats why I asked early voters to let me know what games I may have missed. However this far into the thread, I can't add a game. Sorry. I tried my best, hoped IGN would nominate the best games, but they missed this one too.

I can't count this vote until you edit it and change your positive (You aren't a regular voter). Message me if you change it.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

morenoingrato said:
+ Chrono Trigger
- Kirby Super Star

lol at you thinking a Kirby game is better than Chrono Trigger

Hey, that Kirby game is actually pretty good. It's a remake of one of the good old SNES classics. I think you should both change your negative votes, these are two of the best SNES remakes on the DS, and two of the best SNES games around.

+ Meteos

- WarioWare

Yoshi's Island DS, and WarioWare (DIY and Touched!) have been eliminated. 68 games left.

Note Tomorrow I am going on a mini vacation, and may not be able to update this thread until wendnesday night. Can someone update the surviving games, and the eliminated games with their posts temporarily?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

+ TWEWY

- Big Brain Academy

Around the Network

+ Metroid Prime Hunters

- Rune Factory

Big Brain Academy has been eliminated. 67 games left

+ TWEWY

- Brain Age

+Tetris
-Guitar Hero: On Tour

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

+ Brain Age
- Guitar Hero

MrT-Tar, I have everything updated to this post. Thanks for doing this again, I'll be back soon.

+Spirit tacks
-TWEWY

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.