By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you augument yourself?

Tagged games:

Would you augument yourself?

Yes 16 50.00%

No 2 6.25%

Only if I had to 8 25.00%

Yes all out cyborg 6 18.75%

Total:32

I would be under the very first to augment my body. This way, I'm superior to everybody, nobody could stop me = world domination. HA!

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

I voted 'Only if I had to', which to means something like if I lost a limb or something.

That's my attitude right now anyway, though I might do it for the sake of it if the benefits are big enough. Like getting microchips in your eyes that allow for some augmented reality!

My most major concern would be security though. I don't want someone to hack into my body and start to control what I see or what I feel, etc.

Rainbird said:

I voted 'Only if I had to', which to means something like if I lost a limb or something.

That's my attitude right now anyway, though I might do it for the sake of it if the benefits are big enough. Like getting microchips in your eyes that allow for some augmented reality!

My most major concern would be security though. I don't want someone to hack into my body and start to control what I see or what I feel, etc.

Ya true that would be a big problem, reminds me of ghost in the shell.

yes having the ability control nanites would be cool.

I absolutely would do it to my left hand. It has been useless so far.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:

Just let Sony handle the security. They'll make it hackproof. Random security numbers are overrated anyways.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I would only get augmentations if I had a disability of some sort. If I was able bodied, I don't see the reason to augment. Seems like it's cheating.

Hell yeah I would!

After reading Gantz it has become a categorical yes!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Only if I had to.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!