By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Woah Woah Woah! Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi has a Full Create-a-Character!? Just became a must Buy

How many characters are from the story? Does this go through GT?

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Signalstar said:
The problem with DBZ games is they go over the same exact story every time.

DBZ is part of the fighting game genre.. A genre in which story is irrelevant.

Not true. I enjoy tekken and blaz blues stories.

Got my attention but im still going to wait as I bought way too many DBZ games last gen.

Mad55 said:
Xxain said:
Signalstar said:

I never said you couldnt enjoy them... There place in fighters are to give personalities to the character but it is no way shape or form "needed" in this genre. There focus is competition and thats why people buy them.. not for story.

Blacksaber said:

I'm going to make Krillin but with a nose!

heres wht i'm hoping. i hope you can match any power/ability to any class of being you create, as that would show the ability to create wht you want in the way you want while still having some type of balance in power, and the ability to take that character in the story mode and pic the character voice.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Mad55 said:
Xxain said:
Signalstar said:

I never said you couldnt enjoy them... There place in fighters are to give personalities to the character but it is no way shape or form "needed" in this genre. There focus is competition and thats why people buy them.. not for story.

In some saes yea. Though in dragon ball z's case alot ofpeople are tred of the same story and that puts them off buying it.