By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Weekend Estimates (Help > Apes > Kids > Conan)

mrstickball said:

FWIW, I'm probably one of the biggest man-centric action movie fans out there. I grew up on them, as my dad always took my brother & I to pretty much every action movie possible when growing up. He always took my brother and I to any R-rated movie we wanted to see. Heck, I saw True Lies in theaters when I was 8 years old. I remember that being totally awesome. Even though I'm almost 20 years removed from that, my dad is still the biggest action movie fan on the planet, and we get together and spend family time watching whatever is the newest action movie out. Gonna queue up 13 Assassain's in the next day or two for us to watch.

Great to hear Undisputed III was good. Last good martial arts movies I've watched were (both) glorious IP Man movies. Haven't watched Conan yet, but I believe I will take my dad to see it - but given how bad it bombed, it may not be in theaters long enough.

Right on...yeah I grew up in eastern Europe and thats all people watched there. Even these days they love Van Damme more than Brad Pitt back home...