By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 project

Just bought Uncharted. About to pop it in

Around the Network

I'd rather have another Jak game than a second Uncharted.
But if I can get both then that's even better.

yog-sothot said:
That's good news... well, here is another translation, not perfect but... That's a good exercise to improve my english skills

By the way, this is my first post here (even if I read all your crazy predictions about the console wars for quite a long time ^_^) so, hello everybody !

LCI.fr : When you finish the creative process of a game, don't you feel some blues ?

C. B. : No, As I came to talk about Uncharted in France. I think the game has some depht within its story which could be appreciated across Europe. Moreover, we will soon start working on a sequel. For that, we have to stand back and throw a fresh glance on the game to see in which direction we should push it. Anyway, the background is there, it's rich... therefore, there is potential for a new enthralling title. Even better.

Thanks for the translation ^_^ Welcome to the boards!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Please PLEASE do J&D first!

Tbh, the article sounded like it simply confirmed that there will be an Uncharted 2, not that it will be their next game. After all, Uncharted has been out for over a month. I'm sure they've been working on their next game for a while already, and I think - well, hope - that it is J&D.