Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just got my 3DS! any game suggestions?

Okay so I caved, I had some money burning a hole in my pocket and a DSi that only seemed to get use when the next Pokemon game came out. So I ran down to GameStop and took them up on their deal and got my new 3DS for $99 and  of course my old DSi. But the 3DS plays DS games anyway so its not gonna be missed.

Anyway I didn't have enough money to pick up any games just yet so at the moment I'm going through another playthrough of Pokemon SoulSilver, but until I do get the money for said games I'd like some suggestions on what to pick up or what to hold out for. It would be greatly appreciated.

Around the Network

ZElda, Street fighter, Starfox , the DS games you did not play.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Oh and old out for Christmas time! Kid Icarus, Maybe mario, Luigis mansion I think?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Zelda and Street fighter are pretty much all that's out that's worth playing.

Pokémon Black & White. Contrary to popular belief, these games are actually in color.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

Probably Zelda and Pokémon B&W, they're the only recent games that interest me at least.

If Nintendo makes a good Mario game I'll maybe buy a 3DS, but stores over here haven't really lowered the price...they never lower the price by a noticeable amount when a video game system gets a(n official) price drop and I hate that. I've only seen one store that dropped it from 49,995 ISK to 39,995 ISK (a 20% drop, compared to 32% in the US and about the same in rest of Europe)

Luckily you have a Xenoblade Profile picture so I guess I can trust you! :~)

Give a chance to Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, it's too amazing to be missed by so many gamers! Best 3DS game after Zelda for now.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

(thinking) ..... (still thinking)

there is the legend of zelda ocarina of time? and street fighter 3D... and well that's about it...

Dead or Alive: Dimensions is a bit short on its content, but still pretty damn good, if you liked previous entries.

Take a look at my photos on flickr