By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greatest Industry Icon Tournament: Hideo Kojima v Yoichi Wada

Welcome to the Industry Icon Tournament! 64 II's from Programmers, to Vice Presidents to Gaming Journalists will battle it out to become VGChartz Greatest Industry Icon!

The match ups are chosen at random.

The Rules.
1. Vote for ONE Icon.
2. ONE vote per round.

Day 30 of 63
Previous Rounds
Stage 1 - (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9)(10)(11)(12)(13)(14)(15)(16)(17)(18)(19)(20)(21)(22)(23)(24)(25)(26)(27)(28)(29)

Current Round:

Around the Network

Metal Gear Solid > Final Fantasy

so, Kojima

Kojima

I would of have voted Wada, but then he made 13.
Kojima still makes good games.

Kojima

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

Metal Gear Solid > Final Fantasy

so, Kojima

that is down right blasphemous!!! =P

but I will also will go with Kojima as MGS4 actually made me go out and buy practically every MGS game out there,(yes I was late to the party) S-E this gen haven't lived up to my expectations so I blame it all on Wada

and for a bonus Kojima(or atleast his group) helped Make Castlevania: Lord of Shadows which is one of my favourite games this gen(and maybe of all time)

arcane_chaos said:
that is down right blasphemous!!! =P

but I will also will go with Kojima as MGS4 actually made me go out and buy practically every MGS game out there,(yes I was late to the party) S-E this gen haven't lived up to my expectations so I blame it all on Wada

and for a bonus Kojima(or atleast his group) helped Make Castlevania: Lord of Shadows which is one of my favourite games this gen(and maybe of all time)

I actually never played a Final Fantasy game, so I may be slightly biased. Doesn't seem like my type of game.

Kojima

Kojima.

Kojima sama

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5