By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who's happy with their 3DS, what are you playing and more.

ME! On the 3DS side:
I'm still in love with Zelda OoT. I'll be starting the Master Quest, soon.
I'm having a blast taking down those spammers who use auto-block and instant moves in SSF4 (How the fuck can you block a sweep kick while standing up!?)
RE Mercenaries turned out to be a lot of fun, too.

On the DS side:
I went back and got Chrono Trigger for the DS and I'll probably go back and get a ton of great DS games that I just didn't want because I was so in love with the PSP (Zelda Spirit Tracks, TWEWY). I'm giving Advance Wars a second go, too. I'm planning to give New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart, and Mario 64 some attention when I run out of new games to play but that hasn't happened yet.

DSi Ware/Virtual Console:
I got Plants vs Zombies and Uno (even though I own both of them on the 360). Pretty good time wasters. I wish Uno's online allowed for microphone/camera support, though. And I heard that Shantae Risky's Revenge was a good game-I had no idea how good! This game reminds me of the best days of the SNES. I love it!

And of course, I use Netflix when I'm online. It's cool to have a movie playing in the background. I'll start using the camera and putting music on my 3DS now that I have a decent 8GB SD card. I've barely used the AR Games, Pokedex, and Face Raiders since getting the console. I'll get around to having fun with them, eventually. It's just too much content! I even find myself walking around with my 3DS, even when I don't plan on playing it just so I can keep track of my steps and maybe meet someone with the Spot Pass.

Looking forward to my free ambassador games, too! And MGS3, Starfox, Kid Icarus, Super Mario, RE Revelations, and Mario Kart in the future, as well.

Around the Network

I've been playing through my DS backlog. I put Zelda on the back burner because of it. Hearing about Shantae's revenge from d21lewis means I must get it. Currently playing: Golden Sun. Have to play:n Okamiden, Final Fantasy: Rings of Fate, Megaman ZX, Children of Mana.

I just got it. I am very pleased so far. I only have OoT 3D atm, and it's actually the first time I'm playing it. I was expecting a bit more from stereoscopic 3D, but still I'm very happy to finally have a DS with proper 3D rendering capabilities. There are a lot of games I'm looking forward in the future expecially Kart, Mario, Paper Mario, Tekken, Re Revelation, Smash Bros and Prof.Layton.

I bought my 3DS 3 month ago. No I still playing Resident Evil 3D and SSF4 3D. I already had Zelda OoT 3D, but I'm gonna play it after I get bored play RE3D :D.
Oh! This is my FC : 4725-8097-2622 :p

I am Really happy with my 3ds. I am playing Zelda OOT and Resident Evil Mercenaries. I also have Super Street Figther IV, Pilotwings and Ghost Recon Shadow Wars. I am waiting for Star Fox 64 3d and Driver Renegade.

Around the Network

I'm HAPPY AS HAPPY CAN BE!!!

YAY!!!!!
Currently playing Samurai Warriors Chronicles. Lots of fun and lots of mindless hack and slash action! Plus playing in 3D helps to give the game new depth. I've already logged 39 hours and still going.

3DS games that I now own
> Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - just bought it last week and is currently next in line on my must play list. I'll get started on it maybe next week.
> Super Street Fighter IV 3D - Liked it on my PS3 and liking it even more on the 3DS with the 3D and all. only problem is that the d-pad sucks so much balls and i still cant get use to the analog slider knob. But still, the auto supermove button compensates a bit even if i use it sparingly.
> Ridge Racer 3D - I never really bothered with the series, but I'm enjoying it with the 3D. Yes, I know, I'm addicted to 3D
> Dead or Alive Dimensions - though it sucks that I missed most of the dlc costumes and only got the last 10 days of the second re-download but still, the game is a solid fighter. I still think the counters are a bit too cheezy but other than that, its a great game. Plus the 3D figurines of hot chicks is a nice bonus.

3DS games I'm still looking forward to buying
> Resident Evil: Mercenaries - I may suck at it on the PS3 even with the move, but thats not gonna stop me from getting this game one of these days for some zombie killing fun!
> Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overcklocked - I wasn't able to play this on the DS and i'm looking forward to playing this with the updated visuals and added chapter.

3DS games that I just might buy
> Pilotwings resort, Rayman 3D, and Ghost Recon Shadow Wars - I might pick these up just because I might be able to get them at around $25 a pop which is way cheaper than buying them at around $40 - $45 new.

DS stuff
> .... lets just say that I'm loving the B/C for DS games... *wink*wink*

Others
> Netflix and the Video player are useless to me and I'm too lazy to learn how to spoof my region so that I can download some of the 3d videos.
> It kinda sucks that in the month that i've owned the 3Ds I've only gotten 2 streetpass Miis so far. Sucks balls! But it is a great feature. I now regularly walk through crowds in the hopes of finding a kindled soul or two
> Pokedex 3D - no Idea what i'm suppose to do with it but its fun to get new random pokemons everyday :)

BOOOOOO!
My only current issue with the 3Ds is that I cant get a hold of an eshop card! I so want to buy all three 3D games available but cannt use my credit card seeing as I'm not from the US and the only way that I can load some credits is via eshop card....

Still waiting to pick it up.

I bought mine a week ago, I've been playing NSMB and I just started Pokemon SoulSilver.
I'm looking forward to MGS 3D, Resident Evil, and Mario Kart 3DS.

Very very happy with my 3DS - pre-ordered at Amazon for $250 and received a free game as part of their deal, chose Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, had a great time with it. I also got (+ played and finished) 999 and Link's Awakening, and played around with the free Pokedex. Right now I am somewhere in the middle of OoT3D (don't know where since this is my first time playing OoT).

My next purchase will be Devil Survivor Overclocked, in several days' time.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I adore my 3DS, it's my constant companion and imo the best Nintendo handheld ever. I'm currently playing a mixture of Game & Watch Gallery, Lets Golf 3D and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. My next purchase is Star Fox 64 3D and I'm looking forward to nearly dozen game this year alone such as MK7, Super Mario 3D Land and several 3rd party titles.