By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - The Ultimate Console War! Which console owners get laid the most? Poll Inside!

Console of choice and frequency of sex.

Wii, frequently. 28 19.18%

Wii, rarely. 2 1.37%

Wii, never. 5 3.42%

X360, frequently. 14 9.59%

X360, rarely. 1 0.68%

X360, never. 7 4.79%

PS3, frequently. 38 26.03%

PS3, rarely. 2 1.37%

PS3, never. 14 9.59%

Where's PC?/See results. 35 23.97%

Total:146

I own systems from all three companies, but I have to say, if any system was going to get me laid, it'd be my Wiis.

For one, non-gamer girls typically like Wii more.

Two, the stereotypical "hardcore gamer" is typically unappealing to girls, and the PS3 and 360 have a larger percentage of their userbase filed with said stereotypical gamer. Granted, the Wii has a larger number of oldschool gamers, and the oldschool gamers tend to be the worst of the hardcore gamers, but I find that detail is slightly less an issue after all is said and done.

Put both of these together, and it's very clearly advantage - Wii.

For me, none of the above applies anyways because I'm married.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
I own systems from all three companies, but I have to say, if any system was going to get me laid, it'd be my Wiis.

For one, non-gamer girls typically like Wii more.

Two, the stereotypical "hardcore gamer" is typically unappealing to girls, and the PS3 and 360 have a larger percentage of their userbase filed with said stereotypical gamer. Granted, the Wii has a larger number of oldschool gamers, and the oldschool gamers tend to be the worst of the hardcore gamers, but I find that detail is slightly less an issue after all is said and done.

Put both of these together, and it's very clearly advantage - Wii.

For me, none of the above applies anyways because I'm married.

Even if you're married you can vote. What's your favourite console and how often do you have sex? That's the question in the poll, whether you're married or single.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

kowenicki said:
Allfreedom99 said:
X360 and Frequently. Here is why...

Im married to a foxy lady
+
She loves isnt keen on hardcore gaming.

= Im a lucky not quite as lucky bastard.

this... 

Before we were married she was more into casual gaming and board games. But I somehow I converted her. She will actually sit and play Black Ops Zombies, Left 4 Dead type stuff with me and likes it. So yeah she didnt used to be that way. I guess I was able to "turn her to the hardcore side".

And yes she is not a typical looking hardcore gamer girl. She is quite pretty. Half Korean. Half American. Plus she can play guitar, piano, and sing great. And now she is pregnant with our first child....

now all I have to do is get this future kid playing hardcore :)

kowenicki said:
Allfreedom99 said:
kowenicki said:
Allfreedom99 said:
X360 and Frequently. Here is why...

Im married to a foxy lady
+
She loves isnt keen on hardcore gaming.

= Im a lucky not quite as lucky bastard.

this... 

Before we were married she was more into casual gaming and board games. But I somehow I converted her. She will actually sit and play Black Ops Zombies, Left 4 Dead type stuff with me and likes it. So yeah she didnt used to be that way. I guess I was able to "turn her to the hardcore side".

And yes she is not a typical looking hardcore gamer girl. She is quite pretty. Half Korean. Half American. Plus she can play guitar, piano, and sing great. And now she is pregnant with our first child....

now all I have to do is get this future kid playing hardcore :)

congrats... best years of your life are about to start, you arent a complete human being until you are a parent, no emotion like it.

But I also fear for your gaming, it WILL take a hit and your wife will lose interst very quickly I reckon.  sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Thanks for the congrats. Yes, I am preparing myself for the gaming time reduction. I now have two consoles set up. one in living room. one in bedroom. And the PC in my office. Probably my best time to play will be late at night when everyone's sleeping...although Im sure having a new born will take a toll on the energy in and of itself. Im already feeling old....last night I was playing some Fable 3 and started nodding my head falling asleep during a fight at 10:30 pm! if im this bad now Im going to be falling aleep at 9 pm when we have the baby lol.

yea i'm sale-a-bit lol.

Around the Network

Can I edit the poll without deleting all the previous answers? When I try to do so it says there's no poll (even though there is) and I have to add one from scratch.

Would like to get rid of the See results option (something tells me people who have no sex vote that), and change the word rarely for sometimes (because it doesn't sound as bad and people will vote it more).

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

LOL why would a console have any effect on a person's sexual life?

wow it looks like PS3 owners are getting most of the "banging in the bedroom" action.

Mordred11 said:
LOL why would a console have any effect on a person's sexual life?

It probably wouldn't, someones sex life might have an impact on which console they get though. This is just basically looking for any patterns or consistencies, though the fact that most people are lying and "frequently" is so low is skewing the results I think.

Allfreedom99 said:
wow it looks like PS3 owners are getting most of the "banging in the bedroom" action.

This site is mostly full of PS3/Sony fanboys. I'll leave the rest for you to infer.

SW-5120-1900-6153