By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation Vita to be doubled as a ps3 controller!

http://gear.ign.com/articles/118/1185747p1.html

first it was move now with Vita, Sony really is going after Nintendo arent they!

monkey see, monkey do...

Around the Network

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/741/741716p1.html

What are you talking about? Sony has been developing this tech since 1998, this is just a coincidence.

Lyrikalstylez said:

http://gear.ign.com/articles/118/1185747p1.html

first it was move now with Vita, Sony really is going after Nintendo arent they!

monkey see, monkey do...

One should educate himself before he makes ignorant comment that make him look like an idiot.

Blazblue:CT

Home version features

The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions includes all content from the arcade version, along with content exclusive to the console versions,[14] including:

• New music, animations, backgrounds and a console-exclusive story mode
  • Theme songs done by kotoko (Ao-Iconoclast) for the OP, Hironobu Kageyama (Omae no Tettsui ni Kugi wo Ute) for Bang's Fūrinkazan Theme, and a song by Noel's VA 'Kanako Kondou', titled 'Love So Blue', which plays at various points during story mode.
  • The ability to switch between Japanese and English voices
  • Online multiplayer supporting up to six players, where 2 players play at a time and the remainder are able to watch the battle as spectators.
  • Special "Unlimited" versions of characters, which grant boss-like properties similar to the Gold and Black forms in Guilty Gear. Unlimited Ragna has Blood Kain mode always activated without its HP drain (Devoured by Darkness does not deactivate Blood Kain either). Unlimited versions of ν-13, Ragna, Rachel, and Haku-men can be fought and unlocked in the game's single player modes, while the rest are downloadable content. In the games European release, all of the game's characters have an unlimited version.
  • Unlockable Astral Heats (Instant kill moves) for all characters. Astral Heats require a full Heat gauge and the opponent to have 20% or less of their health, and can only be performed during the final round of a match (i.e. the 3rd round of a best of three match). Successfully using an Astral Heat will result in what is known as an Astral Finish.
  • The PlayStation 3 version includes remote play that allows users to play the game on a PSP after connecting it to their console.
  • In the limited edition US version a Blu-Ray disc for PS3 or DVD for Xbox 360 is included with a strategy guide and combo videos for every character. Also included is a 2 disc Limited Edition soundtrack with special remixes from Oh No. In the European Version the 2CD soundtrack is not included, and the tutorial Videos of the PS3 versions are now in DVD format.
  • In the European Limited Edition an art-book is included, containing many drawings and concept art. The same and more pictures can be found in the game's gallery mode...

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

PearlJam said:
What are you talking about? Sony has been developing this tech since 1998, this is just a coincidence.

Companies have a lot of things in development just in case, based on them seeing the market and seeing what might be of interest.  When a competitor makes a move, then they will end up being more motivated to go ahead and integrating what they are working on into their offerings to consumers.  Do you think Microsoft would of released Kinect if it wasn't for the success of the Wii?

I find this real cool personally, even if the combined solution would likely be more expensive than the cost of a WiiU.

Around the Network

Remote play was used a long time ago. Lair had it, does this mean Nintendo copied Sony?

darkknightkryta said:
Remote play was used a long time ago. Lair had it, does this mean Nintendo copied Sony?

Yup, Nintendo stealing ideas from Sony's trash. How low

Jay520 said:
darkknightkryta said:

Yup, Nintendo stealing ideas from Sony's trash. How low

So this thread is about how Sony copied Remote Play from Nintendo...

facepalm..ignorance is strong with this one

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I posted this yesterday, and with less trolling/flamebaiting:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=132367&page=1#

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.