By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jim Sterling Trolls again, Rates ITSP 6/10

yo_john117 said:

He sounds like the kind of guy who will do the opposite of what everyone else thinks just to get views.

People like attention of course.

Around the Network
okr said:
How long does it take again to be accepted as a new member on Neogaf?

It took me two months to get approved. I would also recommend the Gamespot forums. It's actually good, imo. Just stay away from the Gamefaqs section; it's a mess for the most part.

KylieDog said:
Jay520 said:
He sounds like KylieDog, amirite?

Right and thus unpopular because of it?  I feel his pain, oh wait not I don't because I don't really care.  I tried the From Dust demo, seemed ok but not good enough for me to spend 1200 points on it.  600 in a sale and sold though.

Don't listen to the haters KylieDog. To me, you are one of the most brilliant, unbiased and realistic posters on VGC. Just to let you know, I thumb up every gamrfeed comment from yours :)

Mirson said:
KylieDog said:
Jay520 said:

Right and thus unpopular because of it?  I feel his pain, oh wait not I don't because I don't really care.  I tried the From Dust demo, seemed ok but not good enough for me to spend 1200 points on it.  600 in a sale and sold though.

Don't listen to the haters KylieDog. To me, you are one of the most brilliant, unbiased and realistic posters on VGC. Just to let you know, I thumb up every gamrfeed comment from yours :)

*cue romantic music*

Mirson said:
KylieDog said:
Jay520 said:

I'm not hating, I'm just noting the similarities. They both tend to give low ratings to critcally acclaimed games. That's not necessarily an insult.

Around the Network
wilco said:

Bravo for him. We need more reviewers like that. Too many reviewers tossing out 9's and 10's.

The entire scale of expectation needs to be lowered. When a game gets a 6/10 people should think the game is decent. As it is 6/10 meams terrible and that forces reviewers to throw out 8's and 9's.

He is tossing 9s and 10s as much as any other reviewer through he usually reserves them for shitty games.

We are speaking about a guy who thinks DA2 is better game than TW2 because you can't customize character in TW ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

You know, it's kind of difficult for me to be too hard on someone that penned this refreshing editorial of truth.