By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix CEO and Sony President Speak at Tokyo Game Show!

Sony has announced its keynote speakers for this year's Tokyo Game Show. The annual event will be held this year from September 15 through 18 at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba.

The keynote, held on the 15th, will be split into three parts this year. Speaking first from 10:30 to 11:00 will be CESA chairman and Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada. His speech is titled (roughly translated from Japanese) "The Essence of Game Industry Revolution."

Following Wada, Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studio President Shuhei Yoshida and Senior Vice President Yoshio Matsumoto will take the stage from 11:10 to 12:00 for a speech tentatively titled "All About PlayStation Vita" (again, this is an unofficial translation of the speech name). The speech promises detailed specs and the latest information about the Vita's software lineup.

The third speaker will be Yoshikazu Tanaka, CEO of social gaming giant GREE. He will speak from 12:10 to 13:00 about the social games market.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/08/01/tgs_keynote/

can't wait to hear what games etc psv will be getting..TGS is gonna be HUGE for the device

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

yes this should be an awsume show

Looking foward to TGS this year, E3 was a bit dry on Japanese game annoucements.

TGS always my favourite game expo... ^^

I love the SE speech title... sounds very much like SE....^^ (that is unless they link it to a trailer of Deus EX)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
I love the SE speech title... sounds very much like SE....^^ (that is unless they link it to a trailer of Deus EX)

It doesn't sound anything like Square-Enix. Needs more pointless Latin words.

Not holding my breath

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

badgenome said:
Hephaestos said:

It doesn't sound anything like Square-Enix. Needs more pointless Latin words.

i'm so missunderstood (though there I saw it comming).

Res Novae

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Im surprized that a certain final fantasy hasnt been mentioned yet

The hype before the fall

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype