By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix CEO and Sony President Speak at Tokyo Game Show!

Anything about Versus ... I just can't let go of it , a release date for Japan would be awesome but I'm not holding my breath . I'm not expecting anything good from Wada ... no offense .

Around the Network

7 and a ff

Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada. His speech is titled (roughly translated from Japanese) "The Essence of Game Industry Revolution."

ROFL

cool! i'll be looking to hearing final fantasy versus going multi-plat
only a matter of time...right nomura?

the calm before the disapointment.

Around the Network
PizzaFaceGamer said:
cool! i'll be looking to hearing final fantasy versus going multi-plat
only a matter of time...right nomura?

Yep, Ps3 and Wii U.

I'm interested in the SONY one, but the SE one has a shitty title imo, they haven't revolutionized shit in awhile now.

I would shit a brick if they announced Final Fantasy XV for the Vita. Which IMO they should do. They could have awesome graphics and hopefully put story/gameplay over that. Also it wouldn't take 300 billion years.

Wagram said:
I would shit a brick if they announced Final Fantasy XV for the Vita. Which IMO they should do. They could have awesome graphics and hopefully put story/gameplay over that. Also it wouldn't take 300 billion years.

I think you are also forgetting about how FF13 and FF14 turned out >.>;;;; This is not the old Squaresoft that used to rock our worlds anymore T_T

dahuman said:
Wagram said:

I think you are also forgetting about how FF13 and FF14 turned out >.>;;;; This is not the old Squaresoft that used to rock our worlds anymore T_T

Well I personally liked X-2/XII and XIII. So my faith in them isn't dead. I will admit that XIV is a pile of shit though is becoming better. Also I believe it's far too late for that game now no matter how much they try.