By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSV- possible release 28.10 in Europe?

http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/118/1184950p1.html

Please be true :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

I would not be surprised, they need to compete with the 3DS and its price cut to avoid losing more market.

good, GC will be awesome this year..just around 2 weeks to go

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Dammit I won't have the money for a launch purchase by then ;(

Please no :(

RolStoppable said:
Xen said:
Dammit I won't have the money for a launch purchase by then ;(

Please no :(

You probably need to play Wii games until the end of this year. Oh the horror.

No prob.

Buy me a Wii!

Around the Network

almost imposible to be true...

They almost confirmed that Vita will release only on japan by 2011.

I'm thinking the Vita will be my first ever system I will purchase on launch date. I usually have a 1 year rule but damn this handheld looks AWESOME!

Wagram said:
I'm thinking the Vita will be my first ever system I will purchase on launch date. I usually have a 1 year rule but damn this handheld looks AWESOME!

Hence my problem...

Eh it doesn't have any game i want yet so i don't really care ill wait till mid next year regardless.

Xen said:
Wagram said:

Hence my problem...

gc is two weeks away so we will get confirmation then most probably, with more gaming info :D I won't have money to buy one for a while but within the first year of launch it shall be mine with Gravity Daze

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!