By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JEMC said:
lol @blind man. How couldn't the cops see that he was blind?

Good post maximus, now let's wait to see if Final-Fan can see the pics or not.

(Yes, I didn't notice any missing ones.)  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

*sigh*

I'm bored.

really bored

ENTERTAIN ME WITH PICS OR ELSE THE PUG

WILL PAY THE CONSEQUENCES. You've been warned.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Fine.  But this is not the way to motivate.

Also... I don't get this one but I really want to.  Any help?

Much better now, thanks. You've saved the pug.

I don't see anything wrong with the last pic, it's just a used hula hoop.

To show you my gratitude, here are some pics:

And this link: http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,3379.html?nav=kanye It's sold out...

*loses some faith in humanity*

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

^

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

^^Holy crap! Leo's a hot woman!

Surprise!

^ Nice misdirection.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

10 days.

During 10 days I've been patiently waiting for someone to post.

And each day I got more and more nervous as no one posted anything. I ran out of nails! So I had to resort to something else

C'mon, post something, anyone!!! Pleeeease.