By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I liked Jesus's punchline.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Let me ask you 2 questions:

1-Where are you from?

2-Canada ok, Mexico good... what happens between them?

Wait! Wha... When did this happen?!

^The captain is priceless, I actually think he fakes it.

And, the next time you get bored, remember www.theuselessweb.com

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

A quotable Tetris wisdom.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

It's summer, it's hot, and this is the only thing I'd like to do all day (and night)

Anyway, let's do the pics.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

*warning! Long, pic filled post*

TODAY THIS THREAD MAKES 2 YEARS!

And to celebrate it, I tought: "What could I post?" So I went to my brower and put "funny..." and what else?

So I tried "buildings", and I wasn't dissappointed:

No, it's not broken. That's how it is.

This one is called "House Attack"

After that, I wondered what other funny thing I could search... This is what I found with cars

hey, at least it's useful.

It's a micromachine!

Funny, yes, but let's not forget safety

I'll see what else I can find.

Around the Network

So, after what I found with buildings and cars, I tried other other words:

+planes

Now try to take off and you'll see what happends to those who take their shadow.

+cops

+ships

And many, many more.

And that got me thinking: if there are so many funny pics out there, WHY NO ONE POSTS THEM!? Make some effort you lazy b*stards and post in this thread!

Just go for it

And remember the everybody can post

It's because of this, and because I'm tired, that I'm leaving the thread. See you.

JEMC said:  
It's because of this, and because I'm tired, that I'm leaving the thread. See you.

Cowabunga!  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

JEMC said:

And many, many more.

And that got me thinking: if there are so many funny pics out there, WHY NO ONE POSTS THEM!? Make some effort you lazy b*stards and post in this thread!

Just go for it

And remember the everybody can post

And thus rings the death toll of this thread.  Thanks for keeping it alive for so long.  

I will not beg you to stay.

You gotta do what you gotta do.

Perhaps we can find a way to survive without you.

Your lazy readers wish you the best of luck.

Oh and got you a present.

Thanks for all the laughs.

@maximus22: Great post!

I'll still be around here, maybe (maybe!) posting every now and then. But as of now, the survival of the thread is in "your" hands, and I now, it's worse than dangerous waters,  it's

Now the problem I have is that I keep finding more and more fun pics to post...

One for the fanboys:

The PS5 Exists.