By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Love the "Brushing My Teeth" picture! Posted on my Facebook haha~ Thanks.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

How to make maths fun: Pythagorean Theorem

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

And 2 long pics

Ok, it's not a pic but a youtube video and it made me smile

Around the Network

^ That was awesome! Love the expression of the guy getting slapped. And you could only guess how many takes they did for this, since at the beginning of the video, the guy's skin is already red.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

JEMC said:

Someone is a little angry... which is odd when you consider that unlike those mentioned during Ang Lee's speech, they won an Oscar for the visual effects of that movie.

Oh, well.

They were mad because the company went out of business and they all lost their jobs.

And back to sharks:

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

@Zappykins: Well, I didn't know that!

But they wont their own Oscar, they had their moment. Also that bitterness can't be good. Let's put some humor on our life, please.

@Esquoret: Yeah, it's pretty obvious that they did a bit of practice before... but only on one side.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’