By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^Well, you know...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

There we go

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

And now a few gifs

Oh, the 90's. I had one of those .

Who would you prefer to be:

The awesome kid

The big balls guy

The awesome k

This just breaks all laws of nature

Player1x3 said:

The awesome k

I wonder how many times broken fingers have been necessary.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Player1x3 said:

The awesome k

He probably started with spreaded hands, then fists, then 5 fingers and eventually 1 finger

Player1x3 said:
JEMC said:
Player1x3 said:

The awesome k

He probably started with spreaded hands, then fists, then 5 fingers and eventually 1 finger

I already thought that.

And i could even say that going from 5 to 4 fingers wouldn't be too hard. But the move to 3 fingers, then 2 and then 1...

How does one "loose" one's virginity anyway?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

@Final-Fan: Yeah, I also saw it, but it made it even more funnier.

But hey, maybe she could lose and loose it, depending on the size...

Final-Fan said:
How does one "loose" one's virginity anyway?

When you can't find it.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros