By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo President Takes Blame for 3DS, Getting 50% Pay Cut

RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:
RolStoppable said:

There are other execs who got their salaries cut by either 30 % or 20 %, but they remained unnamed. No idea if this move was limited to Japan alone. Fingers crossed that Reggie got his salary cut.

How much does Reggie get anyway?

Also, I noticed everything Nintendo related was going so right until Reggie killed Cammie. We should use Reggie's payment to bring her back.

Or maybe Cammie was among the reasons why everything went bad and she was more disposable than others, so she had to go first. It makes no sense to bring her back.

Look at it, Cammie appears, drives Nintendo with great sales, 2D games, leaves late 2010 and 2011 goes down the toilet

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:
RolStoppable said:

Or maybe Cammie was among the reasons why everything went bad and she was more disposable than others, so she had to go first. It makes no sense to bring her back.

Look at it, Cammie appears, drives Nintendo with great sales, 2D games, leaves late 2010 and 2011 goes down the toilet

Is there something wrong with your mom or why else do you adore Cammie so much?

She was very underrated, it was not her fault E3 '08 turned the way it did, and she got gradually better until managing to make great interviews and was really proffesional. Then Nintendo just felt like letting her go.

3D on a handheld was not there mistake as i still believe it was the price and the lack of game published by Nintendo

someone in another thread said exclusives don't matter! i take it he's no Nintendo fan.

sad....pay cut for everyone...and they loss $500 million in stocks....: (

BenVTrigger said:

Oh my, he fixed his two moolah printers when they ain't broke yet and -BAM!- they broke!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

A 50% pay cut looks reasonable when Nintendo seems to have completely screwed up the Wii + DS domination (and retarded decisions being made for the Wii U; apparently the first console which doesn't allow the simultaneous use of several of its primary controllers).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

With half his salary he should have bought Nintendo's hardware at cost and donated it strategically.

Wow, its good to see there is still this kind of integrity nowadays. Western society should learn from this.