By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas up July 23rd

Wii is dead, more than dead, it has been dead for a while, those adjustments made me cry

At least the software is decent-ish.

EDIT: BTW, Are the adjustments WW or America only?

Around the Network

well here is before adjustment consoles number(January 02~July 02),but i forget PS2
PS3:4,956,308
PSP:3,165,876
Xbox 360:4,214,860
Wii:4,459,705
NDS:4,461,563
3DS:3,140,231

- Hardware numbers are boring

- God of War 3 is showing some really good legs !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Seece said:
kowenicki said:
Ail said:
jugon21 said:

ADJUSTEMENTS:

WII: DOWN  805,043

360: UP 88,913

PS3: DOWN 61,232

Kinda funny how a few weeks ago Seece threatened to ban NintendoGamers when the dude was saying that Wii numbers needed to be adjusted down.........

seece cant ban anyone...

Yeah it's really annoying when people say that, and it wasn't his pessimism it was him ruining threads constantly and riling up nintendo fans based on zero data, he was stating it as fact not his predictions. Which is actually bashing VGC, without evidence or reasoning that's against rules, one ioi himself enforces more than others. So don't bitch at me!

Anyway, Wii gonna drop to 3rd WW next week? (out of home consoles) Wow

Do we really need evidence to know VGC overtracks Wii after last 3 years ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
Seece said:
kowenicki said:
Ail said:
jugon21 said:

ADJUSTEMENTS:

WII: DOWN  805,043

360: UP 88,913

PS3: DOWN 61,232

Kinda funny how a few weeks ago Seece threatened to ban NintendoGamers when the dude was saying that Wii numbers needed to be adjusted down.........

seece cant ban anyone...

Yeah it's really annoying when people say that, and it wasn't his pessimism it was him ruining threads constantly and riling up nintendo fans based on zero data, he was stating it as fact not his predictions. Which is actually bashing VGC, without evidence or reasoning that's against rules, one ioi himself enforces more than others. So don't bitch at me!

Anyway, Wii gonna drop to 3rd WW next week? (out of home consoles) Wow

Do we really need evidence to know VGC overtracks Wii after last 3 years ?

To be fair it was kinda undertracked in 09 I believe. I will never forget these December NPD numbers. Ugh.