By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Best Xbox of All Time

New Xbox Star Wars Kinect bundle looks epic. Best design of any console ever imo.

I am jelly.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

I am sorry but that looks very ugly to me, especially the controller, I just hate the gold-plated colour finish. Black kinect to me looks much nicer than white kinect. The Xbox console itself is ok, but there seems to be too much crap on it, just the black version looks very sexy.

But alas, maybe I am missing the point since I am not a Star Wars fan. Well, I hope the Star Wars fans like it, as its geared towards them.

I really think the console is hideous XD but the controller is great. White Kinect looks cool too.

They should have done a ten year anniversary Halo bundle ...

320 HD, Halo CE inspired design, Halo CEmake, Halo Wars, Halo 3, Halo ODST and Halo Reach all with new box arts for 500 bucks

now if R2D2 was the actual 360 then yes.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

I like it, especially the controller.

CGI-Quality said:
Seece said:

320 HD, Halo CE inspired design, Halo CEmake, Halo Wars, Halo 3, Halo ODST and Halo Reach all with new box arts for 500 bucks

Considering my (near) unwillingness to ignore these bundles, thank God they didn't!

I dunno where you keep em all! Do you hire out a warehouse? xD

CGI-Quality said:

Console design wise, I prefer the look of the Gears of War console. This bundle is an enticing purchase, no doubt, but the console itself isn't as attractive in my view.

This gen, I like the Resident Evil 5 360, the Slim redesign, and the Halo: Reach consoles, but the Gears of War console is like the Grand Master of all themed bundles for me!

Exactly this,  which is why I preordered one for both me and my brother.  The Star Wars console looks good but not great, maybe 3rd or 4th best 360

Seece said:

I agree that would be an amazing bundle, I would probably end up getting it if they did. You never know they could still unveil one.

CGI-Quality said:
Seece said:
CGI-Quality said:
Seece said:

Considering my (near) unwillingness to ignore these bundles, thank God they didn't!

I dunno where you keep em all! Do you hire out a warehouse? xD

Sometimes, I 'll sell a previous bundle to a friend looking for a cheap, and near pristine, system. Other times, I keep one other one in addition to the recent one. For instance, I'm keeping my Reach system when the Gears one is out.

Oh right, I thought you were a collector, some of those in pristine condition in 20 years time are gonna be worth a bomb