By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation sucks, Xbox rules or Turok Evolution's famous bush trick

PlayStation sucks, Xbox rules.

Cool story, bro. 23 41.07%

Super cool story, bro. 33 58.93%

Total:56
Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:

I voted for neither. There should be an option for "not so cool story bro." It would have gotten the largest amount of selections. Jokes but there is no reason to say PlayStation sucks and Xbox rules over a little thing. The titles should be PlayStation and Xbox rocks and Nintendo sucks. Anyways the game was horrible. I couldn't resist more than 30 min of it.

I didn't read that horrible, horrible OP, but unless there are any actual references to something gay, then you should change your post. Homophobia isn't taking lightly and you're likely to get banned for that statement.

Then again, you're ahead of me in Gamrewards, so don't change anything.

I fixed it. But your in 9th I'm in 11th. What are you talking about. Your ahead of me. LOL

Around the Network

....boring

dsage01 said:

I fixed it. But your in 9th I'm in 11th. What are you talking about. Your ahead of me. LOL

AAAWWWHHH YYYEEEEEEEEAAHHH!! 

Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:

AAAWWWHHH YYYEEEEEEEEAAHHH!! 

That pic got me laughing lol. But is that you?

dsage01 said:

That pic got me laughing lol. But is that you?

LOL,no

Around the Network
Xen said:
That story is a lie not because you make stuff up to rile PS fans up, but because you admitted to hanging out with people that bought that game, a whole TWO of them, no less. No man in their right mind would admit to that, and given the fine way in which this thread is presented, you are sane. And a liar.

Hey, just because the story may be fake, the conclusion from the story abysmal, and it tick off a lot of people who clearly are able to point out these facts doesn't mean it isn't TRUE!  There you go, I said it, it is TRUE! And in your heart you know the conclusion is true! 

PLEASE not the emoticon.  I just know someone isn't going to see that and then file a complaint to mod on here and I get another warning.

Grats?

Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:

I voted for neither. There should be an option for "gay story bro." It would have gotten the largest amount of selections. Jokes but there is no reason to say PlayStation sucks and Xbox rules over a little thing. The titles should be PlayStation and Xbox rocks and Nintendo sucks. Anyways the game was horrible. I couldn't resist more than 30 min of it.

I didn't read that horrible, horrible OP, but unless there are any actual references to something gay, then you should change your post. Homophobia isn't taking lightly and you're likely to get banned for that statement.

What if the people found the story happy?  Then it would be a gay story.  Sorry, that is what gay used to mean, and still does in the dictionary.  I do agree, people throw "gay" around as some sort of insult, which is shouldn't be.  

richardhutnik said:
Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:

I voted for neither. There should be an option for "gay story bro." It would have gotten the largest amount of selections. Jokes but there is no reason to say PlayStation sucks and Xbox rules over a little thing. The titles should be PlayStation and Xbox rocks and Nintendo sucks. Anyways the game was horrible. I couldn't resist more than 30 min of it.

What if the people found the story happy?  Then it would be a gay story.  Sorry, that is what gay used to mean, and still does in the dictionary.  I do agree, people throw "gay" around as some sort of insult, which is shouldn't be.  

Possibly, but I wouldn't risk it. The mods have been pretty active lately.

correction PS2 Turok sucks and xbox turok rules, but really they are both crap so does it really matter.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong