By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Anybody else watch the new captain america movie yet?

If you seen the movie,I want to know what you thought of it. I watched the 3D verison and thought the 3D itself was really weak,but other then that I thought it was a pretty fun movie. I've always thought the captain america character was kind of cheesy and there are some really cheesy parts in the movie,but overall it was a pretty fun popcorn flick. If you want to get into the details of the movie,make sure you put spoliers in the post,thank you and what said's you?

Around the Network

I guess nobody else did. lol

I watched it and I enjoyed it. I didnt think much at first, like its just a super soldier with a shield fighting Nazis, but it was nicely done and well written. 8/10 for me. I enjoyed Thor a bit better tho, and Green Lantern wasnt that great.

I watched it in 2D, personally if the movie isnt full of CG then watching it in 3D isnt worth it.

not yet, but i will, i had low expectations on it... critics said it was very good, and i will be going to see it in 2D, i will never see a movie in 3D

Just saw it last night, it was pretty good. I'd say worth seeing.

p.s. There's a teaser for the Avengers after the credits...but I highly recommend just leaving. There's like 10 minutes of credits for a 3 minute preview. Not worth the wait.

Around the Network
Siko1989 said:
not yet, but i will, i had low expectations on it... critics said it was very good, and i will be going to see it in 2D, i will never see a movie in 3D

transformers is awesome in imax 3D, it truly is an experience.

ot: this movie is pretty good 8/10

captain America really feels lame as a superhero.... but you guys seem to like the movie...I guess I'll see it in theaters.

wanna bet this flops in 90% of the world due to anti Americanism? the movie came out 15 years too late :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
captain America really feels lame as a superhero.... but you guys seem to like the movie...I guess I'll see it in theaters.

wanna bet this flops in 90% of the world due to anti Americanism? the movie came out 15 years too late :p

its already a flop and i haven't seen it yet. i'm a fan of the character only.

they'll never make a movie or game that shows wht CA is truely made of

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Hephaestos said:

Maybe I should read the comics a bit to hype myself for it :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Hephaestos said:

Maybe I should read the comics a bit to hype myself for it :p

whts a comic? (travels back in time to 1986)

ok read the comic and don't see the movie.