By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wow @ December numbers!!!

Most insane christmas ever in the gaming biz, it's all over the news both domestic and foreign! This will indeed be a good gaming year.

Around the Network

Hehe, you know I am a finance guy, this would be awsome for someone investing in Videogames : ). I mean think about it we know if certain games flop(or do really well) before anyone else does. The info we get could almost be considered inside... well except for the fact that it is a public domain. While the average investors have to wait for financial statements and NDP we can buy or sale before them, which means we could make more money. A good example is right now. The general public has NO idea how good Nintendo did this holiday with the DS/Wii we do. We buy. NDP/FS come out stock goes up we make quick bucks. I am not giving stock advice here, hehe since I legally can't until I finish my Series 7 and 36 exams in the summer. ; p

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Scary part is that my numbers turned out to be low... which is weird.. not

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453