By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *Best Sony Franchise Elimination Game*

yo_john117 said:
SqueakySamurai said:
At least Nate didn't try to kill himself twice. If Nathan Drake and Kratos got in a fight, Kratos would stab himself before Nate even got a chance to beat the crap out of him.

But after he raped his way out of the underworld he would continue the fight (if you can call it that) against Nate.

He's not gonna crawl out of hell if he's the only who sent him there.

Around the Network
SqueakySamurai said:
yo_john117 said:
SqueakySamurai said:
At least Nate didn't try to kill himself twice. If Nathan Drake and Kratos got in a fight, Kratos would stab himself before Nate even got a chance to beat the crap out of him.

But after he raped his way out of the underworld he would continue the fight (if you can call it that) against Nate.

He's not gonna crawl out of hell if he's the only who sent him there.

But he actually wouldn't kill himself until after Drake was dead.

I want a recall election.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

pezus said:
Michael-5 said:

Well 5 games in 15 years isn't that much. Mario Party is overboard..

We all know Cod is of the highest quality available in games because it releases a new game every year. 

There we go! Great example, but to be fair CoD is still a good franchise, and there are 2 different developers making 2 pretty different experiences (I love MW, I hate treyarch).

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

+ God of War
- Rachet and Clank

Around the Network

+ God of War
- Rachet and Clank

pezus said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
+ God of War
- Rachet and Clank

It's over...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

wait wht? so wheres the results thread?

the top 10 are AWSUME, but only gods can win in a room full of men!

pezus said:
Michael-5 said:
pezus said:
Michael-5 said:

Well 5 games in 15 years isn't that much. Mario Party is overboard..

We all know Cod is of the highest quality available in games because it releases a new game every year. 

There we go! Great example, but to be fair CoD is still a good franchise, and there are 2 different developers making 2 pretty different experiences (I love MW, I hate treyarch).

Yes, Cod is good but I hate the direction they're taking it on the PC :/

What do you mean on PC?

I hate how they basically axed Infinity Ward because they didn't want to pay the top employee's royalty fees. Modern Warfare was Call of Duty to me, and I'm debating wheather or not to get MW3. Probably will only because I can trade in old used games off this 1 title (EB only does tier trades for this 1 game!), but that's it.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

There is no way in hell little big planet should be number 2 and uncharted at 4. I mean god of war is awesome so it deserves #1 and gran turismo is sweet too but I thought littlebigplanet got old after a while so I sold it. I guess that game just wasn't for me.

Ah oh well at least my second favorite game got first.