Forums - Sony Discussion - *Best Sony Franchise Elimination Game*

+ Uncharted
- God of War

Around the Network

+ Uncharted
- God of War

+ InFamous
- God of War

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

+ uncharted
- sly

+Uncharted
-Ratchet & Clank

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

+Gran Turismo
-God of War

UPDATE:

(43) God of War
(39) Uncharted
(36) inFamous
(31) Little Big Planet
(31) Gran Turismo
(10) Ratchet &Clank
(7) KillZone

Jak n' Daxter-->ELIMINATED

Uh.. GoW should be on 45 points. Given your dislike for it, i'm on so sure about your previous updates either.

You're right, I think I confused KratosGodKiller with Heavenly_King (couldn't count his votes coz he voted 4 times in 1 minute). I edited it. Thanks for that.

But dude, you really think I'm gonna bring a game down on purpose? Man... maybe you would go to such lows to eliminate a game (otherwise I don't get you suspecting that) but I know I wouldn't.

If you wanna count all the votes be my guest. Actually, I'll be happy if you do the tallying up from now on.

actually, I suspected that because God of War has a very vocal bunch of haters. I wouldn't be surprised if there were people pathetic enough to do such a thing just because they hate a game.

+ God of War

- LBP

+ Uncharted
- God of War

+God of War
-Uncharted

+God of war
-Uncharted

+Infamous

-LBP