By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *Best Sony Franchise Elimination Game*

Yeesh, did the PS2 kill your dogs or something?

+ Ratchet & Clank

- Killzone

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:

+Gran Turismo
-God of War

UPDATE:

(43) God of War
(39) Uncharted
(36) inFamous
(31) Little Big Planet
(31) Gran Turismo
(10) Ratchet &Clank
(7) KillZone

Jak n' Daxter-->ELIMINATED

Uh.. GoW should be on 45 points. Given your dislike for it, i'm on so sure about your previous updates either.

+God of War
-Uncharted

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

+Gran Turismo
-God of War

UPDATE:

(43) God of War
(39) Uncharted
(36) inFamous
(31) Little Big Planet
(31) Gran Turismo
(10) Ratchet &Clank
(7) KillZone

Jak n' Daxter-->ELIMINATED

Uh.. GoW should be on 45 points. Given your dislike for it, i'm on so sure about your previous updates either.

You're right, I think I confused KratosGodKiller with Heavenly_King (couldn't count his votes coz he voted 4 times in 1 minute). I edited it. Thanks for that.

But dude, you really think I'm gonna bring a game down on purpose? Man... maybe you would go to such lows to eliminate a game (otherwise I don't get you suspecting that) but I know I wouldn't.

If you wanna count all the votes be my guest. Actually, I'll be happy if you do the tallying up from now on.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

+God of War
-Uncharted

Around the Network

+ Killzone
- Ratchet

Dgc1808 said:
Thechalkblock said:
+ Ratchet and Clank
- Twisted Metal

I included this... but i'm not sure if I should have since Twisted Metal (holds rage) was already eliminated. Would be great if you could change your minus vote.

Thanks for letting me know haha

- Uncharted

+ Ratchet and Clank
- Uncharted

+KillZone
-Ratchet & Clank

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

+ LBP
- Uncharted

(46) God of War
(36) inFamous
(33) Little Big Planet
(31) Gran Turismo
(27) Uncharted 
(10) Ratchet &Clank
(8) KillZone

4 ≈ One