High:
1. Colossus
2. Behemoth
3. Jedi
4. Big Daddy
5. Tyrant

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

I usually don't try and bump threads but I believe this and the other thread need as many VGC members insight as possible. Please everyone take the time to vote or you can't complain once the system is finalized. I highly doubt they will open it up for serious discussion again for awhile.

I just noticed that after posting this thread didn't go to the forum hot topics on the main page.  Does the website feedback not show up on forum hot topics?  If so then a lot of users will probably not notice this thread.

Okay, sometimes I just stick to the hot topics on the main page and don't go into the forum index usually. I just expected more than 20 or so members contributing to the thread already. If it was in the hot topic after each forum post then I think we would have at least double the response.

How long do you plan on leaving the voting open? I would say closing it around mid August would give those who may have wanted to voice their opinion ample time by then.

Okay, I noticed a few people that haven't even voted. I'll have to try and get Rol's butt in here.

I suggest posting in the original thread where all of this started and quoting everybody who had an opinion to share, to get their attention, then directing them to this thread.

People are a lot more likely to check a thread when they've been quoted than just when there are replies in general.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:

I suggest posting in the original thread where all of this started and quoting everybody who had an opinion to share, to get their attention, then directing them to this thread.

People are a lot more likely to check a thread when they've been quoted than just when there are replies in general.

Is the original thread still open?

I'm talking about this thread

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=131618

and it IS open

SW-5120-1900-6153

What level are low rank, middle rank and high rank anyway?
LR:
1 - Goomba (Mario)
2 - Ghost (Pacman)
3 - Skeleton (Castlevania)
4 - Deku Scrub (Zelda)
5 - Grunt (Halo)

MR:
1 - Sith (Star Wars)
2 - Hunter (Left 4 Dead)
3 - Helghan Trooper (Killzone)
4 - Reaper (Mass Effect)
5 - Koopaling (Mario)

HR:
1 - Colossus (SotC)
2 - Black Phantom (Demon's Souls)
3 - Spartan (Halo)
4 - Jedi (Star Wars)
5 - Behemoth (Fallout)

Low Ranks
1. Zergling (StarCraft)
2. Goomba (Mario)
3. Ghost (Pacman)
4. Chain Chomp (Mario)
5. Deku Scrub (Zelda)

Middle Ranks
1. Sith (Star Wars)
2. Helghan Trooper (Killzone)
3. Splicer (BioShock)
4. Undead (Dark Souls)
5. Hunter (Left 4 Dead)

High Ranks
1. Big Daddy (BioShock)
2. Black Phantom (Demon's Souls)
3. Jedi (Star Wars)
4. Colossus (SotC)
5. Spartan (Halo)

Low:
1-Goomba
2-Infected
3-Headcrab
4-Ghost
5-Skeleton

Mid:
1-Locust
2-Helghan Trooper
3-Splicer
4-Undead
5-Hunter

High:
1-Colossus
2-Big Daddy
3-Jedi
4-Spartan
5-Tyrant

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.