By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Namco Bandai Countdown: Unveiling and images

Vetteman94 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Vetteman94 said:
What kind of game is Digimon?

a bad one !!! xD

Not quite the answer i was looking for so thanks for nothing.

cant believe you have never heard of it. Its like pokemon but the digimon can talk and when they evolve they can go back down to previous states. I guess you could say its a more mature pokemon that sells kinda poor in comparison.

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
Vetteman94 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Vetteman94 said:

a bad one !!! xD

cant believe you have never heard of it. Its like pokemon but the digimon can talk and when they evolve they can go back down to previous states. I guess you could say its a more mature pokemon that sells kinda poor in comparison.

I never said I have never heard of it, i just never played the games. So are you saying the games are like Pokemon games?  I havent played those games either

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Vetteman94 said:

a bad one !!! xD

no.... the Digimon World games for the DS were as good as Pokemon!

you can say the Ps2 Digimon was a totally shitty game

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

PSP jRPG from Namco? No chance of seeing the light of day outside of Japan.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

FinalEvangelion said:

Namco released God's Eater in EU, Capcom didn't even release MH3P yet outside of Japan ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Mad55 said:
Vetteman94 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Vetteman94 said:

a bad one !!! xD

I never said I have never heard of it, i just never played the games. So are you saying the games are like Pokemon games?  I havent played those games either

The series started as a virtual pet simulator, and that's what Digimon's permisse is about. Not quite like Pokemon, since you only have one at time, and have to take care of him... like a Tamagochi.

But that never catch on really well, or was particulary well made. So, it never had a "kind". You just now that, usually goes from a pet simulator to a fighting game, or some times, a card battle game. Things that go well in japan.

FinalEvangelion said:

Their DS Digimon RPGs didn't even make it out of japan...

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
FinalEvangelion said:

Yes they did.

Blacksaber said:
FinalEvangelion said:

Every single one did xxcept lost Evolutions.

Oh man, it looks awesome!