By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Are lesbians the better males?

Are lesbians the better males?

yay! 19 27.94%

nay.. 49 72.06%

Total:68
AdventWolf said:

What point are you trying to make Teo? Why are you acting so crazy?

Syndication.

Around the Network

They are females, right? So, they can't be males, or better males for that instance...

A more fitting question would be "do women make better gynophiles*?"

* - notice the gaping hole in our linguistics. We prefer semi-derogatory terms instead of having words for the top-2 sexual preferences in humans which are simply... liking men or liking women.

Well, spoken subjectively: I had both and no, lesbians are not the better males.
Spoken objectively I have to agree with haxxiy for example: Lesbians are females, so how could they be better males? Even the butchiest butch has still a female body and therefore not to offer what a man does. (Wow, I never thought I would ever say that. o_O)

Depends. Better at what exactly? Did ya'll ever get to that point? I've known quite a few lesbians, and gay men. I've known the butch lesbians, swear I thought one was a guy until her girlfriend pointed it out to me. I've know the girly lesbians. I like hanging out with both. With the butch lesbians, they're pretty much in a guy mentality so its just like hanging with a biological dude friend. Girly lesbians give some of the best advice on women. Swear to god, some of my techniques I am not ashamed to say I learned from a lesbian. They work every time.

They probably are better than men at licking vagina, but no toy can measure up to a stiff one (or so I've been told).

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Real men are those who who know how to pleasure men and women.

leatherhat said:
In this pussified society? Maybe.

took the words DIRECTYL out of my mouth