By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Are lesbians the better males?

Are lesbians the better males?

yay! 19 27.94%

nay.. 49 72.06%

Total:68

jus curious.

(<-isnt a girl)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

they are definitely better at having vaginas, breasts and scissoring

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
they are definitely better at having vaginas, breasts and scissoring

Males do want Vagina. Lesbians do want Vagina. Lesbian girlfriend of Lesbian does want vagina too. girlfriend of Lesbian has the wanted vagina attached to her, pleasing herself and her lesbian , Vagina loving (and having) girlfriend., thus beeing the right choice for her.

INCEPTION D:

(This posting does not make any sense.)

its funny how so many people actually visit threads in here. i mean look at the underwear thread, and the actual replies. Vgcoyeurism? D:

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

In this pussified society? Maybe.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

RolStoppable said:
You might as well ask if gays are the better females. I would answer no to this question, so I also respond with a no to your question.

i was actually planning to do so.

look at it that way; as a male homosexual couple, you prefer .. a male partner. and those arent as complicated as women, and totally to the point. on top, you can do it 31/12, which gives a lot more opportunities.. D: i'd say yes, to both questions. 

And yes, i am indeed pretty bored. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
You might as well ask if gays are the better females. I would answer no to this question, so I also respond with a no to your question.

Actually, gays are the better males.

Teo said:
RolStoppable said:

.... If it was the case there would be no humans anymore...

KylieDog said:
I would need pictures before making a decision.

i dont even need two pictures to do that .

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

No.

About half of the lesbians I've known are pretty feminine.

Pixel Art can be fun.

4k1x3r said:
Teo said:
RolStoppable said:

.... If it was the case there would be no humans anymore...

What does human reproduction have to do with sexual supriority? Oh right, nothing. If only it was that easy to stop humans from reproducing, this earth is over populated and mostly with starving children. So, please stop and wear a condom next time. While heterosexuals have been busy making babies through time, gays have ruled the world (Kings), change the world (Davinci), progressed modern society (Buchanan, Lincoln, Hoover), and they now are in charge of the Arts and the Media, shaping the very self-image a straight man has of himself.

Yes, gay people own you my little duckling.