By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Requesting a google + Invite

Why is it invite-only currently, is it in beta or something?

I'm confused, and likely a quick google search would resolve my confusion, but i'm also lazy...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
blkfish92 said:
Uhh what's in google plus?

Its google's social network...very similar to facebook but with a few enhanced features and some differences.

A main difference is, instead of 'friends' u now have 'circles', instead of having one all inclusive list of friends like facebook u can have multiple circles with which you choose who goes into which circle. This allows you to buffer information to certain circles. For example you can have a friends circle and a work circle, u can then choose to send certain information like a status update to just one circle or share pictures with just one circle etc.

Another difference, which bridges the gap between facebook and twitter, is that u can add people to your circle and they do not have to accept it. This is similar to following some1 one twitter.

An enhanced feature would be the group video chat, they calling it Hangouts lol.

Whoaa, actually sounds great, but idk though competion is facebook and that's some serious competion!

Mr Khan said:
Why is it invite-only currently, is it in beta or something?

I'm confused, and likely a quick google search would resolve my confusion, but i'm also lazy...

it is invite only for the same reason that gmail and facebook were both initially limited (gmail had invites and facebook required an email address from a few particular unis, then it broadened to any uni address, then finally to any email address at all. The reason is that it makes it an exclusive club, that people want to be a part of.

As for beta, it is in beta, but gmail spent about 5 years in beta.

can someone send me an invite as well? @gmail.com

Thanks!

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Someone send me and invite please. silver.km93@gmail.com

Around the Network

can someone please send me an invite as well? :)

KoboltMustard@gmail.com

Ive been trying to get an invite for awhile.
it would be very appreciated!

hunterlfillers@gmail.com

End of 2010 Predictions

Microsoft-45.4M

Nintendo-75.6M

Sony-40.2M

(Made on 6-10-2010)

Oh! Can someone invite me too?

giorgoc89@gmail.com

Okay just made my google+ account so i can invite people now :)

Invited Saicho, Kirameo, TeddosTheFireKing, and Grumpy M00SE.

Hope you guys get in as quick as i did my one friend has been even longer on the waiting list and stil hasnt gotten in :/

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

.:Dark Prince:. said:
Oh! Can someone invite me too?

giorgoc89@gmail.com

Ive already invited you :P

Go check your email NOOOW :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|