By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Requesting a google + Invite

adsl said:
italo244 said:
Oh, can someone invite me too? italo244@gmail.com

Done... Someone else needing invitations?

me please :) kalim.arumugam@gmail.com

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
adsl said:
italo244 said:
Oh, can someone invite me too? italo244@gmail.com

Done... Someone else needing invitations?

me please :) kalim.arumugam@gmail.com

Done.

thanks adsl :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

I can invite, too if anybody is interested.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Yes please if you don't mind.

ini.joshiee@gmail.com

Around the Network

Cheers for invite. :)

When I get through the waiting lis I'll be giving out invites if people still need em then

scottie said:
Cheers for invite. :)

When I get through the waiting lis I'll be giving out invites if people still need em then

Nince, I'm going to sleep right now (I had a tiring day), so can you and Shinobi-san take care of the resquests?

Uhh what's in google plus?

Im also on the waiting list....anyone know how long this usually takes ?

blkfish92 said:
Uhh what's in google plus?

Its google's social network...very similar to facebook but with a few enhanced features and some differences.

A main difference is, instead of 'friends' u now have 'circles', instead of having one all inclusive list of friends like facebook u can have multiple circles with which you choose who goes into which circle. This allows you to buffer information to certain circles. For example you can have a friends circle and a work circle, u can then choose to send certain information like a status update to just one circle or share pictures with just one circle etc.

Another difference, which bridges the gap between facebook and twitter, is that u can add people to your circle and they do not have to accept it. This is similar to following some1 one twitter.

An enhanced feature would be the group video chat, they calling it Hangouts lol.