By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ign gives Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident a 5.5.

It says in the review that the reviewer isn't a fan of this type of game. I think it's lots of fun, and my little brother likes the multiplayer feature. People who gave it a 9 are fans, that's all there is to it.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Around the Network

From what I've seen about it it could be a nice little diversion, but the fact that NoA have it marked as a key release makes me wish it will crash and burn!

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

That's an evolution! They gave Just Dance only 2.0. Maybe someday they will learn that a game have to be reviewed by someone that fits in its target audience.

That's like me reviewing fps. They'd get -5 max for dizzy induced.

gumby_trucker said:
From what I've seen about it it could be a nice little diversion, but the fact that NoA have it marked as a key release makes me wish it will crash and burn!

This petty attitude is really starting to get to me. GoNintendo has become insufferable in the past few days because of Op Rainfall griefers, and i'm not going to tolerate it here

I support Op Rainfall, but this griefing is counterproductive and ridiculous

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
gumby_trucker said:

This petty attitude is really starting to get to me. GoNintendo has become insufferable in the past few days because of Op Rainfall griefers, and i'm not going to tolerate it here

I support Op Rainfall, but this griefing is counterproductive and ridiculous

I understand your criticism, in fact I appreciate it. Games should be looked at individually and based on their own merits, and not in terms of the greater scheme of things. I actually have looked into this game, and even considered getting it if the price/reviews were right.

Having said that, NoA will never listen to fans unless their level of complaining is unheard-of, both in volume and in tenacity. If I honestly thought this game (along with others like Wii Play Motion, Itadaki Street etc.) could be successful without NoA interpreting that success as Project Rainfall being "full of it" or "insignificant", my tone and attitude would certainly be different.

This is a series that is by no means "main-stream" and has also already seen multiple releases on Nintendo platforms in recent years, and I don't recall any of them setting the charts on fire. I am pro-diversity and also support giving different games as much of an equal opportunity to find an audience as is possible, within reason of course. Ideally, if the situation were the other way around i would also be advocating the support of "the new untapped genre of hidden object games" rather than releasing Xenoblade 17. Nothing excites me more than new original gameplay genres, except maybe good quality games that myself and others actually want to play.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

You son of bitch who do you think you are!...............

Stop posting negative wii stuff, thats my job. Now all the wii fans wont be mad at stuff -_______-

spurgeonryan said:

Lol, isnt Radiant a PSP fan or something?

what is this...i dont even own a psp.

RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan, this is already the second IGN piece with a negative tone you posted today.

radiantshadow92 won't be too happy about this.

oh man i been getting famous around these parts lol, i gotta lay low for a while 

spurgeonryan said:

Lol! Sorry PS3. What I was trying to pick up the slack, you should have been on this........

ye, been playing too much sc2, i suppose you can take over for now. But after the article, you have to post that they are right. The forums depend on you. Up up, and away!