By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz ranking game--Crysis 2!

Tagged games:

yo_john117 said:
Maybe I should have renamed this thread to "Crysis 2 is the graphics king vgchartz ranking game"

: ) LOL

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
yo_john117 said:
Maybe I should have renamed this thread to "Crysis 2 is the graphics king vgchartz ranking game"

It's not too late!

Edit read it wrong....but with my luck I would get banned for having a misleading thread title

I'm pretty much in agreement with the majority a real Jekyll and Hyde game, admire lovely lighting then watch AI get stuck in wall , frame rate drop etc . At least the original Far cry and Crysis had consistently great graphics that in many peoples eyes made up for a perceived lacking in other areas, and that's some thing Crysis 2 doesn't have
8/10.

One last thing is it me or was the first Crysis detailed flora one of the things that showed off it's engine.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Guess i should take a break from only posting in the gamerscore league this last week or so..........

Pro's

Absolutely stunning graphics.

Lengthy Campaign.

Fluid movement & Solid weapons.

From the short time i spent playing multiplayer (buying this game back later this year) it seemed solid.

Cons.

Graphical inconsistencies.

A.I. was a bit of a mess at times.

Score........ 9.2

doesn't seem closed yet .... so bump

Around the Network

i liked the game never played crysis before it was kinda like halflife and MGS i liked the story and nano suit

things that needed to be improved
AI still runs into walls even after patch
should of had some type of horde/survival mode like gears, cod, KZ ect
game was pretty easy even on hardest difficulty
some minor bugs stuff like hand gun weapon attachment stat would save and some minnor graphical issues

would get crysis on consoles if i happens

Play Me

Vgchartz score -- 8.04

GamrReview score -- 9.2

Highest score was 9.2, lowest was 5