By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57
pezus said:
dsage01 said:
So for my question I asked previously GT5 has 4 votes and Halo Reach has 0 for third place. So 3 more votes for either side GT5 switches with Halo Reach for third place. Although if I don't get 3 more votes GT5 will remain in it's current position

...and why is that?

people are complaing why Reach is in third and not GT5.

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:

oh, GOD!!! God of war III is killing MGS4!!! (52 more votes) ....¬_¬ unexpected

I would have thought the same but after what it did to Uncharted 2 it really surprised me.

Metal Gear Solid 4! 2nd Best PS3 exclusive (behind Demon's Souls)

Heavenly_King said:
Aldro said:
Exclusive winner is a Sony first party game :]

MGS4 is not a Sony first party game :S

This topic is .."battle of exclusives"
GoW3 is winning,
Thus the winner of this battle is a Sony first party game :]

pezus said:
dsage01 said:
pezus said:
dsage01 said:
So for my question I asked previously GT5 has 4 votes and Halo Reach has 0 for third place. So 3 more votes for either side GT5 switches with Halo Reach for third place. Although if I don't get 3 more votes GT5 will remain in it's current position

...and why is that?

people are complaing why Reach is in third and not GT5.

Yeah, but why do you have to get 3 more votes? The outcome wouldn't be any different

Agreed,
Come on just switch them already. No one is saying anything against it xD.

Around the Network

to tell you the truth GoW3 is epic, I've played it and beat it but, there was no need for me to pick it up again and beat it a second time. MGS4 is a different story, I still play it thanks to the online mode.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
to tell you the truth GoW3 is epic, I've played it and beat it but, there was no need for me to pick it up again and beat it a second time. MGS4 is a different story, I still play it thanks to the online mode.

I disagree. I've completed it three times and platinum'd it. Im still working my way through Chaos.
I too however would vote for MGS4 as I've completed that game 13 times and well MGO is pretty cool xD.

Look at this face. Snake getting teary-eyed at his father's death has made me more sad than anything. This is a face that shows struggle, sadness, despair, and a true man, letting his emotions show.

And also the song at the same time.

If GOW could have even half the amount of emotion in this one image , then it would be one of the best games ever. MGS4 deserves to win. That's just it. But nothing can beat a blood-filled-graphical-beast-titties-galore fest. Apparently

SqueakySamurai said:

Look at this face. Snake getting teary-eyed at his father's death has made me more sad than anything. This is a face that shows struggle, sadness, despair, and a true man, letting his emotions show.

And also the song at the same time.

If GOW could have even half the amount of emotion in this one image , then it would be one of the best games ever. MGS4 deserves to win. That's just it. But nothing can beat a blood-filled-graphical-beast-titties-galore fest. Apparently

I cried a bit. You are right man. MGS4 is the best game I've played by miles.

Never have I been touched by a video game as much as MGS4. It's fucking crazy, I pity the people who didn't play through it. Solid Snake will always be associated with the greatest character in gaming for me.

My first vote in this thread. I've played both games extensively and platinum'd GoW3. My vote goes to MGS4.

While it relied heavily on the previous titles for one to really appreciate the story, i still enjoyed the MGS4 story more. I actually cared about the main cast which is quite the opposite with GoW. Gameplay was also much more engaging and featured numerous improvements from it's prequals while GoW can be seen as more of the same. Don't get me wrong. I liked GoW3. Was a really epic experience but I just don't think it was as epic as any of the MGS games, especially 4 or 3.

4 ≈ One