What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57
dsage01 said:
Carl2291 said:
CGI-Quality said:

I know, I was just giving you a hard time. Seems I need to be careful when doing that these days though.

Pft, I can hardly blame you for thinking I hate God of War. After all, it is Sony 1st party, and Sony 1st party sucks balls.

I'm sorry but the Uncharted series, God of War series, GT series, Killzone series, Twisted Metal series, Infamous series, LBP series and much more games are not good now? Lol Sony has the best First party by far and the most versitale. That is almost unqeustionable! 

Sony has the most first party IP's, but I wouldn't say the best. Everyone has their preference, but I think in General Nintendo has the best, and MS has a few highly sought after franchises.

Don't hate me, I'm just saying everyone has their own preference. Even SEGA can bring out a masterpeice once in a while (VC, Sonic Colors, Panzer Dragoon, etc).

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
dsage01 said:
Carl2291 said:
CGI-Quality said:

I know, I was just giving you a hard time. Seems I need to be careful when doing that these days though.

Pft, I can hardly blame you for thinking I hate God of War. After all, it is Sony 1st party, and Sony 1st party sucks balls.

I'm sorry but the Uncharted series, God of War series, GT series, Killzone series, Twisted Metal series, Infamous series, LBP series and much more games are not good now? Lol Sony has the best First party by far and the most versitale. That is almost unqeustionable! 

Sony has the most first party IP's, but I wouldn't say the best. Everyone has their preference, but I think in General Nintendo has the best, and MS has a few highly sought after franchises.

Don't hate me, I'm just saying everyone has their own preference. Even SEGA can bring out a masterpeice once in a while (VC, Sonic Colors, Panzer Dragoon, etc).

why are u still arguing???? dsage is pretty much right, even a xbox fan will agree. oh please dont tell me that u think Ms first party are better

kickazz113 said:
Michael-5 said:
dsage01 said:

why are u still arguing???? dsage is pretty much right, even a xbox fan will agree. oh please dont tell me that u think Ms first party are better

I clearly said I feel Nintendo has the best. Everyone has their own preferences and opinions.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

A review my games based off of single player. Online can kiss my ass.

Wagram said:
I review my games based off of single player. Online can kiss my ass.

Me too

Around the Network

Wagram said:

Too bad. You're missing a lot of stuff then. I've completed Reach Campaign with 3 more friends, with no QTE or buton mashing combos whatsoever in my way. I would call it a win for Reach here too. ;)

I'm not trying to sound like a hater, but i really hate God of War.

lurkerwithnosoul said:
Wagram said:

Too bad. You're missing a lot of stuff then. I've completed Reach Campaign with 3 more friends, with no QTE or buton mashing combos whatsoever in my way. I would call it a win for Reach here too. ;)

I'm not trying to sound like a hater, but i really hate God of War.

Oh it's not a personal attack against Halo at all. I just don't consider online to be part of the main game. It is a nice extra add on for those who appreciate it but it is not for me. I have yet to actually play Reach so I didn't vote in this poll but I only pray to god it was better than ODST.

The finals will be starting in a few hours

not yet??