By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57
dsage01 said:
Well I guess we know who the winner is of this round. I still can't get out of the shocking state I'm in.

so this is the final round??? after killzone3 vs halo reach???

Around the Network
kickazz113 said:
dsage01 said:
Well I guess we know who the winner is of this round. I still can't get out of the shocking state I'm in.

No it's the semi finals than the finals

Jay520 said:
Heavenly_King said:

20 votes now :D

now it's 27

It's an epic 31 now. I'm starting to think that God of War 3 might have a pretty big chance of winning. It just killed what many think the game of the gen. This is not how I expected it to turn out.

dsage01 said:
Jay520 said:
Heavenly_King said:

20 votes now :D

now it's 27

It's an epic 31 now. I'm starting to think that God of War 3 might have a pretty big chance of winning. It just killed what many think the game of the gen. This is not how I expected it to turn out.

Kratos the butt kicker!! :D

Bullshit

Around the Network

Definitely don't agree with GoW3 being over U2 but i'll respect peoples opinions. :( Both are good games though.

dsage01 said:
kickazz113 said:
dsage01 said:

about after final??? will you do more H2H ???

kickazz113 said:
dsage01 said:
kickazz113 said:
dsage01 said:

about after final??? will you do more H2H ???

Yeah except I will be comparing different types of games but on the same thread. Still thinking about it though

i voted to gow3 its better than uncharted2 to me

Killzone 3 and Halo Reach are easily the two best first party FPS games I've played this gen.
Halo Reach had a pretty decent story a good MP and the visuals were improved upon a whole lot since Halo 3. But on the bright side Killzone 3 had the best visuals I've seen in a FPS along with the best melee system too. The in game MP cut-scenes were great and the gameplay in word word is amazing. Halo Reach did have a better story than Killzone 3 but then again the gameplay in Killzone 3 was amazing and gameplay wise Killzone 3 did topple over Reach (for me). Now if go on to the MP Halo Reach has many different types of online modes including Infection and Firefight but Killzone 3 was more fun for me.

Vote: Killzone 3