By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57

Okay I'm ending this fast so I can start Round 2. Uncharted 2 gets to go to round 3 while the others stand back and fight to get to where Uncharted 2 is now.

Around the Network

God of War 3 is one of the most epic games I have played but Gears of War is also a great TPS. I personally like shooters better than hack and slash games but God of War is just different. To me Gears of War is a good TPS but not the best while God of War 3 shines the most in it's cataloger. So I'm gonna go with God of War 3.

Noooooo... I can't vote that.

I love Gears 1 and love God of War 3 too.

I'm voting in GoW3 just because I'm a PS3 fan... but I want to vote in Gears 1 too.

13-1 God of War 3. Lol that's not what I expected!

I vote GoW because GoW sucks

Around the Network

I know it is the underdog but it's gears of war for me.

enrageorange said:
I vote GoW because GoW sucks

that made no sense at all!

CGI-Quality said:
Man o' man, this is a tough fight (God of War 3 vs Gears of War).

God of War III - best looking game on console (for me still), as well as my favorite title in the genre. However, it still is far behind Gears of War as an experience for me. From the multiplayer, to the graphics, to the campaign, it's my favorite 3rd person shooter available, as well as my most played game of all time. One of the reasons to ever own any console, both God of War III and Gears of War make their case, but Gears of War's is MUCH stronger!

Vote: Gears of War

Precisely, the longevity alone of Gears compared to God Of War 3 gave it the nod.  The three essentials of the Gears experience, beat  on insane difficulty, complete in coop with a mate, online multiplayer, cant wait for the third this year!

slowmo said:
CGI-Quality said:
Man o' man, this is a tough fight (God of War 3 vs Gears of War).

God of War III - best looking game on console (for me still), as well as my favorite title in the genre. However, it still is far behind Gears of War as an experience for me. From the multiplayer, to the graphics, to the campaign, it's my favorite 3rd person shooter available, as well as my most played game of all time. One of the reasons to ever own any console, both God of War III and Gears of War make their case, but Gears of War's is MUCH stronger!

Vote: Gears of War

Precisely, the longevity alone of Gears compared to God Of War 3 gave it the nod.  The three essentials of the Gears experience, beat  on insane difficulty, complete in coop with a mate, online multiplayer, cant wait for the third this year!

Yeah it had a lot of feutres but the only one I enjoyed was the co-op. And the campaign was okay nothing great. And the stroy didn't  touch me the way God of War 3 did. And on top of that the visuals.

22-9 God of War! As much as I love God of War 3 Gears of War didn't deserve to be crushed that badly!