By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - QFT and its usage

famousringo said:
MrPickles said:
I always find it funny when people take it the wrong way and think someone is telling them to 'Quit Fucking Talking' XD

QFT... 

!

Around the Network

I am enlightened. In my mind I thought it stood for "quite f'n true".

Yes, I am retarded. Why do you ask?

I thought it stood for "Quite Fun, Truly"...

No I'm kidding. I had no idea it didn't mean "Quit F**king talking"

Also, when I do lol, I do laugh, but I don't ever laugh out loud because I've been told my laugh was annoying. So should I still say lol if it's funny?

AaflpaIruauiotmloIwthtkuwatdatkpuTIhtgtudougtfowtdtm

Acronyms are for lazy people anyways. I rarely use acronyms unless it's one of the many "laughing" ones. It's way too hard to keep up with all the damn acronyms that keep popping up. Then I have to go to urbandictionary or use google to figure out what the damn thing means.

rendo said:
AaflpaIruauiotmloIwthtkuwatdatkpuTIhtgtudougtfowtdtm

Acronyms are for lazy people anyways. I rarely use acronyms unless it's one of the many "laughing" ones. It's way too hard to keep up with all the damn acronyms that keep popping up. Then I have to go to urbandictionary or use google to figure out what the damn thing means.

That's so TWRoO

Around the Network

I have to admit, up until now, I had no clue it had any other purpose besides quit fucking talking/typing

Personally, I agree with this, simply because it would be less confusing if people used QFE instead of QFT 

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Slightly Off Topic Attempt To Cool Off (S.O.T.A.T.C.O.):

Look, everybody should realize that acronyms are people, too.

Posts Easily Obscure Points Lacking Exaggeration

I think you mean people is acronym too

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her