By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - majority to become the minority in the United states bye 2050

I have no problem with this but where I live we have 45% latino and 45% Black and 5% whatever else here so I already have a taste here. Now it will spread

Edit: I just noticed how bad the title is written

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

It's alright. America started brown and it will end brown. (I'm brown too so don't take any offense lol)

so does this mean us white people, will now start getting special privileges like scholarship directed toward white recipients, affirmative action. and most of all will we be allowed to play the race card because after all we will be the minority, and everyone knows only majorities can be racists.

* Does this mean that affirmative action will work for whites?
* That schools can start White Student Unions?
* That there will be grants and scholarships that give preferential selection to white students?
* That the people who attempt to label ALL whites as racist decendants of slave owners even if our ancestors were not even IN the USA when slavery was legal will shut the hell up?

If so, then 2050 cannot get here fast enough*

* Though I doubt that the USA or even the world will exist as we know it anyway so it may be a moot point.

killeryoshis said:

I have no problem with this but where I live we have 45% latino and 45% Black and 5% whatever else here so I already have a taste here. Now it will spread

Screw the title, look at your math! You're 5% incomplete!

Around the Network
Crazymann said:
* That there will be grants and scholarships that give preferential selection to white students?
* That the people who attempt to label ALL whites as racist decendants of slave owners even if our ancestors were not even IN the USA when slavery was legal with shut the hell up?

* Though I doubt that the USA or even the world will exist as we know it anyway so it may be a moot point.

this...

also historically white colleges.

a month dedicated to white history

college tuition fess that go to promoting white culture.

but what im looking forward to most, is finally not being a racist. im a racist now, but once im a minorty. them black and latinos are... fact

What culture do white people have?

osamanobama said:
so does this mean us white people, will now start getting special privileges like scholarship directed toward white recipients, affirmative action. and most of all will we be allowed to play the race card because after all we will be the minority, and everyone knows only majorities can be racists.

This pisses me off too, it's double standards.

osamanobama said:
Crazymann said:
* That the people who attempt to label ALL whites as racist decendants of slave owners even if our ancestors were not even IN the USA when slavery was legal with shut the hell up?

this...

also historically white colleges.

a month dedicated to white history

college tuition fess that go to promoting white culture.

but what im looking forward to most, is finally not being a racist. im a racist now, but once im a minorty. them black and latinos are... fact

Whites will remain the single largest group. It isn't like the other groups don't have conflicts. Asians stereotype blacks and latinos all the time, etc.

izaaz101 said:
killeryoshis said:

Screw the title, look at your math! You're 5% incomplete!

Also 5% white lol I forgot that

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.