By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does PSN Need More Avatars?

A free avatar for buying a game is a good idea. I've had the same avatar since I've had my psn account.

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
I would love to have that zidane avatar, damn it Sony.

I know, right! Either him or Ramza from FFT.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

AdventWolf said:
A free avatar for buying a game is a good idea. I've had the same avatar since I've had my psn account.

They are starting to do that with PSN games if you buy the game in the first week.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Mythe said:
blkfish92 said:

Thinking of making a japanese user, maybe then I can use their awesome avatars?

blkfish92 said:
Mythe said:
blkfish92 said:

Thinking of making a japanese user, maybe then I can use their awesome avatars?

Too much work. It will come to North America soon or later..... I hope.....

Around the Network

who gives a fuck?!

*waits for cole avatar*

radiantshadow92 said:
who gives a fuck?!

*waits for cole avatar*

Keep dreaming.

*waits for a link avat--oh wait..*

While I am perfectly satisfied with my kz3 avatar (I bought them all lol), they do need more. What I find odd is that they don't have avatars for all of their exclusives, they don't have avatars for GOW3, Infamous 1 or 2, MGTS4, WKC, etc.

Xbbjf9s said:
While I am perfectly satisfied with my kz3 avatar (I bought them all lol), they do need more. What I find odd is that they don't have avatars for all of their exclusives, they don't have avatars for GOW3, Infamous 1 or 2, MGTS4, WKC, etc.

ya, it's really hard to understand why too. i'm sure they could make lots of money selling these avatars over time.

blkfish92 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
who gives a fuck?!

*waits for cole avatar*

Keep dreaming.

*waits for a link avat--oh wait..*

Go back to your Nintendo! >=O