By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - LGBT Relationship Thread

MrBubbles said:
chasmatic12 said:
Seece said:
axumblade said:

BTW...this might sound a bit awkward but I'm really anticipating reading more on this thread....I sometimes feel like I don't have enough gay influence in my life because the only ones I really know are exes so they're kind of awkward situations. Also, random people who find me on fb who add me thinking I'm looking for hookups. I don't even know how they find me considering my profile is private.

Just looked through our 44 strong VGC Gaymers list and only about 6 or 7 of us are active these days

I still log on everyday but I rarely post. 

This is my boyfriend and I. We've been together since November 2010 and live together. I'm on the right and he's on the left.

Not sure why the pic is not showing up on my browser. -_-

*cracks knuckles* lets see if i can fix this....

super cute! :)

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Still in my relationship. about to hit the 5 year mark in October.Time flies by way too fast. I remember first crushing over him. >_<

Nice! And congratulations! :D

OT:

I have been single for about 1 and a half years now after a 9 month relation. My first actually and from it I learned why so many people don’t want relationships. You think you know someone and you trust them and love them with all your heart and in the end they are not worth it. All lies and mistakes that should be obvious and should not be made.

Some people see gay life as a different thing than when a woman and a man love each other. I’m not into that “open relationship” stuff and “cheating and then be forgiven” stuff.

After I broke up I found that life is soo much more fun with no guy to worry about. All that “I have to call” and “why has not replied to my msg o call yet”. Love is work and I can’t handle it and the rest of the tings in my life at the same time. I hope I can find a way to balance them both…. :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
axumblade said:
Still in my relationship. about to hit the 5 year mark in October.Time flies by way too fast. I remember first crushing over him. >_<

OT:

I have been single for about 1 and a half years now after a 9 month relation. My first actually and from it I learned why so many people don’t want relationships. You think you know someone and you trust them and love them with all your heart and in the end they are not worth it. All lies and mistakes that should be obvious and should not be made.

Some people see gay life as a different thing than when a woman and a man love each other. I’m not into that “open relationship” stuff and “cheating and then be forgiven” stuff.

After I broke up I found that life is soo much more fun with no guy to worry about. All that “I have to call” and “why has not replied to my msg o call yet”. Love is work and I can’t handle it and the rest of the tings in my life at the same time. I hope I can find a way to balance them both…. :P

lol. It was probably work because he wasn't right for you.

MrBubbles said:
chasmatic12 said:
Seece said:
axumblade said:

BTW...this might sound a bit awkward but I'm really anticipating reading more on this thread....I sometimes feel like I don't have enough gay influence in my life because the only ones I really know are exes so they're kind of awkward situations. Also, random people who find me on fb who add me thinking I'm looking for hookups. I don't even know how they find me considering my profile is private.

Just looked through our 44 strong VGC Gaymers list and only about 6 or 7 of us are active these days

This is my boyfriend and I. We've been together since November 2010 and live together. I'm on the right and he's on the left.

You guys make a very nice couple!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Great idea for a thread.

I'll be celebrating my 9th year of relationship with my boyfriend at the end of September and we're getting married at the end of next summer. I consider myself lucky because I have lots of friends who can't seem to find the right guy for them.

Haha that put a huge smile on ma face :D congratulations man and yes you are lucky as it is hard to find a guy that your attracted to and have a personality that fits yours!

Around the Network
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Roma said:
axumblade said:

OT:

lol. It was probably work because he wasn't right for you.

Haha yeah your right!

TruckOSaurus said:
MrBubbles said:
chasmatic12 said:
Seece said:
axumblade said:

Thank you very much. =]

Roma said:
axumblade said:

OT:

It's rare for first time love to ever work out, you just have to learn from it and move on. Every time you get knocked it really does make you stronger and wiser, and hopefully not cynical with it! I feel like a different person after my 3rd failed relationship, and the stuff I would put up with before, I wouldn't dream of putting up with now.

Don't give up on love though, you just need to find someone who's in the same boat as you and appreciates the true meaning of what it is to be in a relationship, then you'll end up like axumblade and Truck!!

Or you can become absurdly picky like me and spend years single

TruckOSaurus said:
MrBubbles said:
chasmatic12 said:
Seece said:

what a cute couple!

same here, I still log on everyday but I rarely post.

my partner and I have been together since November 2009 and been living together for 11 months.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

axumblade said:

that's because you keep posting cute profile pictures, haha. 

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX