By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4's Master Chief "changed"

endimion said:
Mistershine said:
endimion said:
Cirio said:
I hope they balance the armor abilities better (or completely exclude them) for Halo 4. Reach has a couple that imo are way overpowered and completely ruin the multiplayer experience for me.

I don't know about the multi.... but I think it won't be in the campain mode at least not how we know it.... it wouldn't make sense chronologically.... I mean it ends with reach.... so if it's not after why it would come back then unless they twist it in a way that we meet the spartan that leave on Halo Wars and that they share tech but still...

any Halo historiran around here??? :D

Reach comes before Halo:CE.

I know.... but the explanation for the armor being different in Halo 1 to 3 was that technology faded after the fall of reach that spartans were eradicated and only the &*^*&^ (can't remember the name of the armors) was still available or something like....

There are all kinds of secerets tucked away with the Spartans, I have no doubts they they could easily explain how some armor abilities would be accessible to Master Chief. Besides, didn't you see the jetpack he had on at E3?

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

master chief being a hormonally disturbed woman confirmed.

I seriously cannot wait for whats in store for Halo 4!

Ofcourse he has changed he had an hidden jetpack......And we fools taking a lot of time trying to bring a scarab down on Legendary while he just could fly on it....tss

Btw Cortana should have been dead by now if a long time has passed but oh well we see maybe she has multiplied herself in the time being

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
Ofcourse he has changed he had an hidden jetpack......And we fools taking a lot of time trying to bring a scarab down on Legendary while he just could fly on it....tss

Btw Cortana should have been dead by now if a long time has passed but oh well we see maybe she has multiplied herself in the time being

She's not a regular smart AI though so with her anything is possible. She's been exposed to so many things that no other smart AI's have been exposed to.

yo_john117 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

She's not a regular smart AI though so with her anything is possible. She's been exposed to so many things that no other smart AI's have been exposed to.

That would make her even go faster go rampant, and she is suffereing from it, in the cortana level in Halo 3 their is a part called Rampan(cy/t) also in the Halo Legends serie in the Origins episode it is very clear to see she is suffering from it...

Oh well 343 industries will find a solution to her problems, she change whole the times (like her boobs getting bigger with each game =p)..

Lostplanet22 said:
yo_john117 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

That would make her even go faster go rampant, and she is suffereing from it, in the cortana level in Halo 3 their is a part called Rampan(cy/t) also in the Halo Legends serie in the Origins episode it is very clear to see she is suffering from it...

Oh well 343 industries will find a solution to her problems, she change whole the times (like her boobs getting bigger with each game =p)..

xD exactly. 

But anyways my whole original point was with all her knowledge that she found out during all this she could have found a way to mess with her code and extend her life because the Forunners were so much more advanced.

Anyways that's all just speculation but I think 343 studios realizes that Cortana is a vital part of the Halo stories involving John 117.

yo_john117 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
yo_john117 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

xD exactly. 

But anyways my whole original point was with all her knowledge that she found out during all this she could have found a way to mess with her code and extend her life because the Forunners were so much more advanced.

Anyways that's all just speculation but I think 343 studios realizes that Cortana is a vital part of the Halo stories involving John 117.

=p Yups, and we may be happy that they changed the Halo CE story a few times;..the first idea was to make her go berserk and take over installation 4 and be the bad guy..(women in this case).

Lostplanet22 said:
yo_john117 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
yo_john117 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

xD exactly. 

=p Yups, and we may be happy that they changed the Halo CE story a few times;..the first idea was to make her go berserk and take over installation 4 and be the bad guy..(women in this case).

Wow I'm glad they decided not to go that route cause that just wouldn't have been very good.