By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Discuss your best gaming moments

Hapimeses said:
JamaicameCRAZY said:
Yea sorry prolly should have mentioned my favorite moments since the thread is just that.

Cod4- everything multi, Story was great too, Sniping Zakhaev being the best i suppose.

Uncharted 2- Urban Warfare lvl one of my favorites, amazing start with the truck chasing you down the steps and i love the bus that plows straight through the army guys. Desperate times was great too looking at the whole city from on top of the building, aswell as the whole room building falling with you inside it.

Gow- boss fights, Posiden, Hades, Hercules.

Also, heavy rain was great i love that game, named my son Ethan because it, tried to have him be Ethan Mars but my wife said no. =/

Really? I can't decide if that's awesome or crazy. But given my daughters are named after a demoness and a water spirit, I'm hardly one to talk.

EDIT: Also: not Jason? ;)

haha late reply but whatever. I bonded with ethan more. When he went through all he did i was like, wow, he went through all that for someone he loved. It was pretty amazing. He just was a great character and i cant honestly think of a ethan i have ever had a problem with or i thought he was a asshole.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

Around the Network

I doubt this is my alltime best moment, but I recently beat Donkey Kong Country 2 102% without dying in less than two and a half hours. That's a bit of an achievement. my record is 2 hours and 15 minutes.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Completing the Man Festival in Shadow Hearts II Covenant to get Joachim's final form "The Great Question"...
That scene was truly hilarious.