By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pre-ordering at Best Buy!

Joelcool7 said:
Galaki said:
Also, you could try emailing bestbuy execs, that most likely get a better response than complaining to the cashiers.

Tried finding the email's for any Best Buy Canada execs but couldn't. So I went in and filed two complaints. First I mailed Best Buy but the lady at the check out had given me a customer response number to fill out a survey and comment on the service I got today. So I let Best Buy have it in both the survey and the email. Apparently they will respond soon.

Its just stupid that they want people to pre-order through them but offer such vastly inferior service. Infact when I pre-ordered Halo Reach through FutureShop even they called me to inform me it was in and Future Shop and Best Buy are owned by the same company. Lets see what Best Buy customer service says in response!

http://www.bestbuycanadaltd.ca/about_us/executives.asp

I suppose you can further search for their emails once you got the names.

Around the Network
Galaki said:
Joelcool7 said:
Galaki said:
Also, you could try emailing bestbuy execs, that most likely get a better response than complaining to the cashiers.

Tried finding the email's for any Best Buy Canada execs but couldn't. So I went in and filed two complaints. First I mailed Best Buy but the lady at the check out had given me a customer response number to fill out a survey and comment on the service I got today. So I let Best Buy have it in both the survey and the email. Apparently they will respond soon.

Its just stupid that they want people to pre-order through them but offer such vastly inferior service. Infact when I pre-ordered Halo Reach through FutureShop even they called me to inform me it was in and Future Shop and Best Buy are owned by the same company. Lets see what Best Buy customer service says in response!

http://www.bestbuycanadaltd.ca/about_us/executives.asp

I suppose you can further search for their emails once you got the names.

I found a twitter account for one of them but no emails. Yah I found that executives page today too.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Amazon FTW!
$0.99 release date delivery all you have to do is patiently wait in your house for the game to get their :)
BTW hows the game?I have never played OOT before

Joel12345 said:
Amazon FTW!
$0.99 release date delivery all you have to do is patiently wait in your house for the game to get their :)

They usually offer promotional credits also on games that qualify for Release Date Delivery. 

Joel12345 said:
Amazon FTW!

I'm saving the game for a long drive I'm going on soon. Me and my friend and dad are going north for a 6-7 hour drive. I wanna be able to play it in the vehicle and such. So I don't want to start early! But I heard the game is amazing!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer