By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Infamous 2 sales getting decreased by Infamous?

Tagged games:

Saying that by the time people beat infamous that games like uncharted 3 would already be out? Well I know what you're trying to say, but infamous isn't an all long game. The LT sales will probably be 3-5m for infamous 2, yet that's just me being hopeful.

Around the Network

Me and a few of my friends are going to get inFamous 2 because of the free psn games. I never thought about buying inFamous 1, but since I got it for free I started playing it. Well I gotta say, BEST free game ever. Thank you hackers, thx to you guys I found one of my favs games this gen. The gameplay is one of the best I've played, it felt good really enjoying a game again. I really love the control scheme, it plays so natural. I would give it a 8 in everything except for the control scheme which gets a 9. A great game that could easily turn out even better with some improvements in the sequel.

Euphoria14 said:
Wow, I should go and play my copy of inFamous. I had no idea it had THAT type of replay value!

5-6 months to complete? Really?

Incredible. Game of the Forever!

24 hours to beat the entire campaign + collect ever collectible, and conquer the entire city?

more like 48 hours total. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

mchaza said:
Euphoria14 said:
Wow, I should go and play my copy of inFamous. I had no idea it had THAT type of replay value!

24 hours to beat the entire campaign + collect ever collectible, and conquer the entire city?

By 5-6 months I meant the amount of time a causal owners buy a new game. But 3-4 months sounds more realistic 

dsage01 said:
mchaza said:
Euphoria14 said:

By 5-6 months I meant the amount of time a causal owners buy a new game. But 3-4 months sounds more realistic 

Just... no. 

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I was quite underwhelmed by infamous 1, so i might not pick up 2 like was planning to do before